Join CEDIA for a Free Webinar on Home Health Technology on July 26News and information from CEDIA for July 2011. 7/05/2011 9:47 AM Eastern
Join CEDIA for a Free Webinar on Home Health Technology on July 26
Jul 5, 2011 1:47 PM
The statistics are in - the aging population is growing faster than ever, and service providers and family caregivers are turning to technology as a solution. Tune in on July 26 at 3:00 p.m. EDT as Laura Mitchell, VP of Marketing for Grandcare Systems, shares insights on this booming industry. Find out why this industry is growing so fast, why dealers/integrators are a necessary component, and 10 steps to quickly get started. To register for this webinar or check out other upcoming webinars, visit www.cedia.org/education/elearning_webinar.php
Countdown to CEDIA EXPO: 3 Things You Should Do to Plan Your Show
- Download the New CEDIA EXPO App - CEDIA has updated the CEDIA EXPO app. Download the new version today. The app includes an interactive show schedule, floor maps with directions to booths, session schedules with the ability to rate the session, event schedules, social media interaction, and the ability to download e-brochures from exhibitors, eliminating the need to carry around large bags filled with literature. Visit www.cedia.org/expo to download the new app.
- Map Your Show - Back for 2011 – The CEDIA EXPO online floor plan is live! Visit www.cedia.org/mapyourshow2011 and click on the My Show Planner icon to launch the 2011 floor plan. Quickly locate products of interest and add those exhibitors to your My Show Agenda. You can also view exhibitors' product descriptions, pictures, and videos. Be sure to check back often to see what new exhibitors and products have been added.
- Plan Your EXPO Education – CEDIA is helping you make the most of your CEDIA EXPO education options. Check out all the tools available to help you save time and money.
- Members’ Only Education Pass - At CEDIA EXPO 2010, the average CEDIA member saved over $200 by using the Members’ Only Education Pass. The savings continue this year. Use the $299 Members’ Only Education Pass to maximize your education investment. This pass allows you to take as many CEDIA University courses as you can fit into your schedule for one low price. All you have to do is pre-register for the courses you would like to attend. Learn more at www.cedia.org/expo. Not a member? Learn more about becoming a CEDIA member at www.cedia.org/join.
- Course Selection Tool - If you’ve already registered to take advantage of the Members’ Only Education Pass, don’t forget to pre-register for your selected courses. Unsure what to take? CEDIA has created a new course selection tool to help you make the most out of all courses offered at CEDIA EXPO. This new resource helps you simplify your education decisions and recommends courses based on your interests and business needs. The course selection tool provides a defined list of options that are tailored specifically to you, your employees, and your business. The course selection tool is available at www.mycourse.cediacrosspoint.com .
- Virtual Registration Brochure - Browse through the pages of this year’s convenient Virtual Registration Brochure, to review the CEDIA University education offerings, special events, and much more. The Virtual Brochure includes a search option as well as tools that allow you to bookmark pages and take notes. Check it out at www.cedia.org/expo.