Investing in Your Business’ SuccessA new year means resolutions, and for businesses, an opportunity to start fresh and become more profitable. 1/06/2010 6:47 AM Eastern
Investing in Your Business’ Success
Jan 6, 2010 11:47 AM
A new year means resolutions, and for businesses, an opportunity to start fresh and become more profitable. Make your resolution to create a profitable and successful business. Follow through on that resolution and become a CEDIA member. Whether you are renewing or joining for the first time, CEDIA membership carries benefits for every business at every phase of development.
Making sound investments is a key piece of the puzzle for profitability. Skimping on important purchases may provide short-term relief, but it could hurt your business in the long term. Now is the time to make smart investments, and to renew your membership or join CEDIA for the first time. For the price of a $500 fee, CEDIA members have access to countless members-only benefits that amount to much greater reward than the initial investment. In fact, for every member that pays the $500 membership fee, CEDIA spends more than $5,000 (see chart) to promote and benefit the individual member.
In 2010, CEDIA members have countless opportunities to save money and move ahead with CEDIA programming and education. Here are a few things CEDIA members can look forward to in the coming year:
- Expanded e-Learning offerings for greater access to education, anywhere
- Management Conference 2010 discounts to help business owners and managers learn new ideas and stay successful
- Free education at CEDIA Expo 2010
- Discounts on tools and education resources like the new Electronic Systems Technical Reference Manual
- A newly revamped career center with expanded options for job-seekers and those looking to hire
- CEDIAwire, which gives members direct access to trade and consumer publicity opportunities
- Free Survival of the Fittest monthly webinar series.