Pop Quiz: January 2007Test your knowledge of networking terminology. 10/24/2007 8:22 AM Eastern
Pop Quiz: January 2007
Test your knowledge of networking terminology.
TRUE OR FALSE
- In the Ethernet designation 100Base-T, the letter “T” stands for “time.”
- In a “star topology” network design, all points in the network connect to, and only to, a single central point.
- The Internet protocol that allows nodes to temporarily acquire an IP address is called “SNMP,” or simple network management protocol.
- A local area network (LAN) is defined as a network within a single room or building.
- “DAN” is the acronym for a digital audio network.