Signage Conference Details AnnouncedStrategy Institute rolled out more details about its 4th Annual Building Your Digital Signage Business Conference. 9/10/2008 6:36 AM Eastern
Signage Conference Details Announced
Strategy Institute rolled out more details about its 4th Annual Building Your Digital Signage Business Conference.
Strategy Institute rolled out more details about its 4th Annual Building Your Digital Signage Business Conference, an industry event geared toward showing participants how to make money and grow their digital signage business. Officials said the event is supported by industry experts and provides networking opportunities. The event will be held November 19 and 20, 2008, at Hotel Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza in Chicago.
The fourth year of this event will again bring together all stakeholders who are serious about building and growing their digital signage business, according to the Strategy Institute. With expanding end-user verticals and increasing acceptance for digital out-of-home advertising, this event makes a marked difference in contributing to best practices, strategies, and tools for success.
- Among the presentations during the two-day event:
- World's Top Digital Signage Networks: Emulate Their Success! with key panelists including: Mike Bosman, CEO, One Digital Media (South Africa); Tijmen Bos, Managing Partner, Librium.TV (Netherlands); Waltely Longo, President, Associacao Brasileiro de Midia Digital Out of Home & CEO, TV Mulher & Mae (Brazil).
- Successfully Pitching Media Executives and Hearing Real Time Feedback From Decision Makers with key panelists including: Tim Hanlon, Executive Vice President, Ventures, Denuo; Peter Corrigan, President, Submedia & The University Network; Patrick Moorhead, Director of Emerging Media, Avenue A | Razorfish; Darren Wercinski, CEO & Co-Founder, REACH Sports Group, Inc.
- Selecting a Niche and Building a Successful Local Network with key panelists including: Derek Myers, CEO, Neoti Broadcast Network and Justin Clupper, Program & Public Relations Manager, Broadcast Network;
- Building Relationships With Integrators and Winning New Business with key panelists including: PRO AV columnist Kris R. Vollrath, VP/ GM, Advanced AV - ATG; Mike White, President, Multi-Media Solutions Inc.; Jim Huber, Director of Sales & Business Development, NOR-COM;
For more information visit the Strategy Institute.