Belden Brilliance 1794ABelden announces the Brilliance 1794A precision video coax cable, the first cable designed specifically to meet the requirements of emerging 1080p/60 5/14/2010 5:07 PM Eastern
Belden Brilliance 1794A
May 14, 2010 9:07 PM
Belden announces the Brilliance 1794A precision video coax cable, the first cable designed specifically to meet the requirements of emerging 1080p/60 (in the United States) and 1080p/50 (in Europe) 3G applications, according to the company. The 1794A is a new construction designed specifically to meet the requirements of 1080p/50-60 technology, and will accommodate 3G data rates (3GHz of bandwidth). The cables feature the same high-velocity core as 1694A and have an enhanced Belden Duobond shield for the ultimate in shield effectiveness. The new, slightly larger (14AWG) cable design improves on the distance performance of 1694A (at 16AWG), providing 1080p/50-60 distance of 314ft. (96 meters) when calculated with the SMPTE distance formula. Price: NA
- PMC Create Unique Speaker For Wu-Tang Clan Album Owner
- Primacoustic now offers free room acoustics analysis!
- Radial introduces two new members of the Vancouver, BC based team.
- Ron Lagerlof Picks Sommer Cable For Meyer Sound Installs
- Christie displays visualization and simulation solutions with true to life performance at I/ITSEC 2015
- Powersoft Shakes Things Up as 'Xperience The Power' Showcases World's Most Powerful Subwoofer Technology: M-System
- Trinity Video Communications Acquires Assets of Programming Services Group, LLC (PSG)
- Christie Boxer 30 Projector Added to Multiple Award-Winning Lineup
- Sound Devices, LLC Announces Comprehensive Firmware Update for its Full Line of Rack-Mount Recorders
- Camplex Lightweight Mini Fiber Optic Camera Cables for Mobile Broadcast & Steadicam Applications