Black Box MediaCentoBlack Box announced MediaCento, a new line of solutions designed to reduce the cost of distributing media to digital signage in large buildings 5/31/2010 5:39 PM Eastern
Black Box MediaCento
May 31, 2010 9:39 PM
Black Box announced MediaCento, a new line of solutions designed to reduce the cost of distributing media to digital signage in large buildings. The MediaCento IP uses video-over-IP technology to distribute HD video and audio over an existing LAN (or a qualified WAN). A single transmitter can deliver 1080p mediaincluding Flash, DVD, and HDMI video contentat gigabit speeds over Cat-5e or Cat-6 to an unlimited number of digital displays. The MediaCento RF uses low-cost coax cabling to broadcast video and audio to one or more HDTV screens. Supporting both VGA and Component video source input, it encodes and modulates signals for single-channel RF transmission over existing coax wiring. The HDTV’s QAM tuner enables the reception of the MediaCento channel, so no set-top box or other piece of hardware is required at the digital signage screen. Price: NA
See us at booth N2542
- PMC Create Unique Speaker For Wu-Tang Clan Album Owner
- Primacoustic now offers free room acoustics analysis!
- Radial introduces two new members of the Vancouver, BC based team.
- Ron Lagerlof Picks Sommer Cable For Meyer Sound Installs
- Christie displays visualization and simulation solutions with true to life performance at I/ITSEC 2015
- Powersoft Shakes Things Up as 'Xperience The Power' Showcases World's Most Powerful Subwoofer Technology: M-System
- Trinity Video Communications Acquires Assets of Programming Services Group, LLC (PSG)
- Christie Boxer 30 Projector Added to Multiple Award-Winning Lineup
- Sound Devices, LLC Announces Comprehensive Firmware Update for its Full Line of Rack-Mount Recorders
- Camplex Lightweight Mini Fiber Optic Camera Cables for Mobile Broadcast & Steadicam Applications