Associations Focus: Visit the NSCA Zone at InfoComm 08NSCA ZONE: YOUR TICKET TO SAVINGS AND SOLUTIONS NSCA's mission is to help our members succeed in business through member services, training, educational 6/01/2008 8:00 AM Eastern
Associations Focus: Visit the NSCA Zone at InfoComm 08
Jun 1, 2008 12:00 PM
NSCA ZONE: YOUR TICKET TO SAVINGS AND SOLUTIONS
NSCA's mission is to help our members succeed in business through member services, training, educational conferences and events, and outreach and advocacy. Visit the NSCA Zone at InfoComm 08 in Central Hall to learn how NSCA connects members and customers to solve problems and save time.
Here are a few ways to make the most of your time in the NSCA Zone:
- Pick up valuable industry research reports — including this quarter's newly released Market Intelligence Briefing (MIB), detailing trends in the exciting world of digital signage. You'll also find NSCA's previous MIB reports, Compensation and Benefits Report, Labor Installation Standard, and Financial Analysis of the Industry. These research reports are packed with information you must know to build or expand your business, including key trends and benchmarks in the industry.
- Meet with a SystemsPlus Insurance Solutions representative to learn how you can save money — lots of money — on all your insurance needs.
- Learn more about how NSCA can help you to be more profitable by talking with NSCA board members, listening to live presentations, or watching member video testimonials on how other companies have benefited from their membership in NSCA.
- Talk with National City Media Finance staff to learn how you can help your customers finance their projects. Manufacturers can also pass on special offers to their dealers with the help of National City Media Finance dealer programs.
- Stop by the Zone to pick up your invitation to the Industry Charity Concert supporting the education initiatives of the NSCA Education Foundation. The Drunk Unkles will perform live from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. on June 18 at The Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Learn about what NSCA is doing to help promote your business.
- Boost your bottom line by employing qualified technicians. Send your staff for just one week of unlimited training and certification to NSCA TechWeek, sponsored by InfoComm. Product-specific manufacturer training will be a major focus of TechWeek. The event will also feature expert education from NSCA University and the InfoComm Academy, manufacturer training, certification testing, networking opportunities, and tabletop exhibits. Find out more about this new event to be held October 20-24 in Dallas.
- Speak with our government-affairs director for updates on what we're working on at both the state and federal levels to protect your ability to do business.
- Find out more about our Business and Leadership Conference, sponsored by InfoComm. Learn how this spring event helps owners and managers meet influential industry stakeholders, brainstorm solutions to problems, and learn from the successes of others.
- Meet the NSCA staff and let us answer your questions. Look for us in the orange shirts.
NSCA MEMBERSHIP SAVES YOU MONEY ON EDUCATION
NSCA education can help you save time, solve problems, and make money. Save money when you use your NSCA education credits toward the cost of classes.
Corporate-contractor members may use up to $400 in credits and their member branch offices may use up to $100 in credits when they register for NSCA courses at InfoComm.
With more than 80 courses offered at InfoComm, there's a class for everyone in your company. NSCA's practical approach to education allows everyone to learn the best ways to use their time and talents, thus reducing waste and preserving profits.
“Our members want education experiences they can immediately put to use on the job,” says Norah Hammond, senior director of professional development. “NSCA classes are designed to meet this goal, helping member companies become more productive and profitable in the process.”
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
NSCA Zone at InfoComm 08
Summer NAMM 2008
CEDIA UK Expo 2008