Improve Business Perfomance With NSCA University At InfoComm 2012NSCA University offers 19 new training sessions for systems integrators 4/26/2012 11:55 AM Eastern
Improve Business Perfomance With NSCA University At InfoComm 2012
Apr 26, 2012 3:55 PM, Provided by NSCA
NSCA University offers 19 new training sessions for systems integrators
Join NSCA University during InfoComm 2012, June 11-15, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas to improve your business performance and increase profits. NSCA’s courses help technical people enhance their business skills.
Nineteen new courses have been created to benefit system integrators on a variety of relevant topics. Classes will include industry regulations and laws, guidelines on project management and estimates, human resources, and creating a successful work environment for all employees.
Designed specifically for industry professionals--system integrators, consultants, manufacturers, distributors, architects/engineers and sales representatives--several new sessions include:
· What’s Trending Now: Privacy and Social Media in the Workplace
· Creating an UP! Culture in a Down Economy
· Building Information Modeling – Risks and Rewards
· Current Regulations and Their Impact on Your Business: Are You in Compliance?
Popular instructors returning to provide classes for NSCA University ™ include:
· Nadim Sawaya - Estimating of Systems Projects, Project Management for Senior Managers, Construction Law & Risk
· Gerald Ittig - The Legally Savvy Subcontractor – Beneath the Surface of Subcontracts
· Marc Forman - Increasing Profitability Through Project Management, Managing Scope Creep
Chuck Wilson, NSCA executive director, will again present on NCSA’s State of the Industry, the session requested most by industry organizations. Wilson will also be teaching a new course called ‘The Impact of Mass Notification and Emergency Communications for Your Business’. This course will be providing the risks and rewards of various business opportunities within this emerging market.
Full course descriptions and prices of NSCA University courses at InfoComm 2012 are available at www.nscaatinfocomm.org.