Increase Business Profits with Strategies to Gain Competitive AdvantageBusiness success comes in a multitude of ways—profits, employees, revenue diversity, and investments—but what will you need to know about your competitors, new technology, regulations, and polici 11/28/2012 10:23 AM Eastern
Increase Business Profits with Strategies to Gain Competitive Advantage
Nov 28, 2012 3:23 PM
Business success comes in a multitude of ways—profits, employees, revenue diversity, and investments—but what will you need to know about your competitors, new technology, regulations, and policies that are constantly changing? Join NSCA and your industry peers to tackle these and other business issues at the 2013 Business & Leadership Conference (BLC), Feb. 21-23. During the 15th annual conference, you’ll learn from world-class speakers and hear from industry peers on their solutions and tactics to help you and your business for years to come.
Conference sessions cover a broad range of topics from the future of our economy and contracts, to service revenue models and making intelligent buying decisions. Featured keynote speaker, Peter Sheahan of ChangeLabs, will present two sessions during this year’s BLC.
- Fl!p – "Turning Challenge into Opportunity and Change into Competitive Advantage": Sheahan’s expertise provides attendees with information to improve profit margins and taking the appropriate risks to drive change in your business.
- Moving the market – "Accelerate Your Impact by Influencing How and Why Buyers Make Decisions": Capitalize on the science of how people think in order to increase sales and avoid price competition while leveraging your social identity.
Transforming your business for the future involves a variety of strategic decisions including:
- Understand the impact of the 2013 Economic Outlook from returning speaker Dr. Lee McPheters.
- Reduce the risks associated with contract requirements by comprehending the most Outrageous Contract Requirements seen in the industry.
- Think outside the box and Wake Up, Ignite Your Possibility by turning your greatest challenges into outstanding growth.
- Predict Business Life Cycles to identify growth and development within your own organization.
- Create Exceptional Customer Experiences through unique products and services only you and your employees can provide.