DT Research SA3200 and SA1300DT Research announced two new digital signage appliances: the SA3200 and SA1300 5/31/2010 5:43 PM Eastern
DT Research SA3200 and SA1300
May 31, 2010 9:43 PM
DT Research announced two new digital signage appliances: the SA3200 and SA1300. Both signage appliances provide full high-definition 1080p video performance, delivering a quality digital signage experience. The WebDT SA3200 and SA1300 are robust, compact signage appliances (media players) based on Microsoft and Intel’s optimized digital signage platform featuring rich, connected, and immersive user experiences. With options for wireless networking and Edge Servers, WebDT signage appliances offer flexibility in placement and support growing digital signage networks. The SA3200 features a powerful and energy-efficient Intel Core 2 Duo dual-core processor and Nvidia Ion graphic processor in a mountable package. Based on 45nm transistor technology, the SA3200 provides huge gains in video processing speed yet reduces the power consumption. With DVI-I and HDMI connectors for full-HD video and optimal display experience, the SA3200 powers displays with dynamic content while communicating with the server from remote and local locations for scheduled content and updates. Price: NA
See us at booth N2444
- PMC Create Unique Speaker For Wu-Tang Clan Album Owner
- Primacoustic now offers free room acoustics analysis!
- Radial introduces two new members of the Vancouver, BC based team.
- Ron Lagerlof Picks Sommer Cable For Meyer Sound Installs
- Christie displays visualization and simulation solutions with true to life performance at I/ITSEC 2015
- Powersoft Shakes Things Up as 'Xperience The Power' Showcases World's Most Powerful Subwoofer Technology: M-System
- Trinity Video Communications Acquires Assets of Programming Services Group, LLC (PSG)
- Christie Boxer 30 Projector Added to Multiple Award-Winning Lineup
- Sound Devices, LLC Announces Comprehensive Firmware Update for its Full Line of Rack-Mount Recorders
- Camplex Lightweight Mini Fiber Optic Camera Cables for Mobile Broadcast & Steadicam Applications