Projectiondesign FR12Projectiondesign will introduce the FR12 Remote Light Source (RLS) projector at InfoComm 2010 5/31/2010 5:48 PM Eastern
May 31, 2010 9:48 PM
Projectiondesign will introduce the FR12 Remote Light Source (RLS) projector at InfoComm 2010. Designed for applications where access to the projector is restricted or impossible, or where complete silence is required, the patent-pending FR12 series will form the centerpiece of the lineup at InfoComm. The RLS concept locates the lamps, thermal management, and maintenance away from the projector head to a rackmount unit up to 100ft. away. Light is carried to the projector head via a rugged and easy-to-install Liquid Light Guide. Price: NA
See us at booth N1221
- Primacoustic now offers free room acoustics analysis!
- Radial introduces two new members of the Vancouver, BC based team.
- Ron Lagerlof Picks Sommer Cable For Meyer Sound Installs
- Christie displays visualization and simulation solutions with true to life performance at I/ITSEC 2015
- Powersoft Shakes Things Up as 'Xperience The Power' Showcases World's Most Powerful Subwoofer Technology: M-System
- Trinity Video Communications Acquires Assets of Programming Services Group, LLC (PSG)
- Christie Boxer 30 Projector Added to Multiple Award-Winning Lineup
- Sound Devices, LLC Announces Comprehensive Firmware Update for its Full Line of Rack-Mount Recorders
- Camplex Lightweight Mini Fiber Optic Camera Cables for Mobile Broadcast & Steadicam Applications
- Raiffeisen Bank Deploys Riedel Media Network and Communications Gear for Massive Corporate Event