In part one of this two-part podcast, SVC contributing editor Bennett Liles talks with Paul Trepanier, channel partners manager for Single Source Group, a Nashua, N.H., firm specializing in fully customized voice, video, and data solutions for boardrooms, conference rooms, training facilities, and global offices. The SSG also provides digital signage, AV presentation, interactive learning, IP telephony, storage/streaming, network infrastructure, PEG broadcasting, and video conferencing solutions. Trepanier provides details on their installation of a state-of-the-art training courtroom for the prestigious Franklin Pierce Law Center.
- The Crestron AV2 unit that serves as the heart of the system
- The Elmo P 100 N that feeds monitors and streams evidence video to student computers
- For The Record software that is used to record the mock trials on multiple tracks
- The Crestron CNX B8B eight-button panels used by the clerk to operate the system
- The Sony EVID-70 PTZ camera that records video of the courtroom proceedings
Listen to Part 2 >>
Download Podcast Here: