In this edition, SVC contributing editor Bennett Liles talks with Jeffrey Washington, vice president of Professional Video Supply in Overland Park, Kan. Washington shares his experience on the installation of a new videoconferencing system and digital signage network at the headquarters of agriculture giant Specialty Fertilizer Products (SFP) in Leawood, Kan. The videoconferencing system allows company executives to demonstrate the onsite results of its two leading products, Avail and NutriSphere-N. A digital signage network welcomes clients and keeps staff members up to date on company news.
- The Sharp 108in. LB-1085 LCD monitor used in the SFP boardroom
- The Sharp XG-P560W 5200-lumen projector used in the SFP training room
- The Polycom HDX 9000 Series HD encoder that PVS installed in the boardroom
- The Extron MTPX 3232 router that forms the heart of the system
- The AMX MVP-8400 8.4in. Modero Viewpoint touchpanel
Listen to Part 2.
Download Podcast Here: