Listen to Part 1 here.
In this edition, SVC contributing editor Bennett Liles wraps up his discussion with Phil Peters, director of audio services for CBN, the Christian Broadcast Network. In this segment, Phil offers his insight into training audio operators on analog versus digital audio mixers and he provides technical details on how the Calrec Artemis was transitioned into full use without down time in the CBN production center. Useful links:
- The Sony HDC1000U studio cameras used at CBN
- Snell & Wilcox Kahuna video switchers used in the CBN control rooms
- Sennheiser 3732 wireless mic receivers equipping the CBN studios
- The Sennheiser SK 3063 body pak receivers worn by CBN on-air talent
- Sennheiser 5000 Series hand held wireless microphones for CBN performers
Download Podcast Here: