In this edition, SVC contributing editor Bennett Liles talks with technical director Nathan Robertson of San Antonio’s Summit Christian Center, a contemporary worship church that has recently upgraded its video production capability with For-A switchers and other gear. Robertson details how the upgrade was planned and provides insight into how training is facilitated for the production crew of volunteers from the congregation.
- The FOR-A HVS-1500HS video switcher used in the church
- The FOR-A HVS-600HS video switcher used for IMAG
- The UF-106A Universal Frame used for housing distribution amplifiers
- The UFH-112A Universal Frame used for feeds to confidence monitors
- The UFH-70DCM that provides SD down conversion for video monitors
Listen to Part 2.
Download Podcast Here: