Call for Speakers: DAM Pavillion at NAB
Feb 17, 2006 12:00 PM
Contribute to the DAM community with your presentation. For the third consecutive year, members of G-SAM have come together to form the program advisory council for the DAM pavilion at NAB. The group is comprised of end-users, vendors, integrators and consultants and is charged with developing conference sessions that are both timely and relevant.
The result of this group’s efforts is an agenda of conference sessions that span 3 full days beginning on the opening day of NAB 2006. Each day has a separate theme and together these sessions form a comprehensive overview of what is important in Digital Asset Management.
– Select the right DAM vendor for your need
– Analyzing current workflows and defining future workflows that addresses business needs
– Differing view of Metadata and Taxonomies
– How to achieve quick ROI and low TCO
– IT & Broadcast OPS – get along and prosper
– How to build the business case and secure funding for your project
– What are web services and why should you care
– Low resolution to high definition: Analyzing the different file formats
– Broadcast vs. IT integration
We invite you to submit your proposals to:
Chairman of the Programming Committee
+1 818 887 4970