For 20 years, Sound & Video Contractor has been the definitive resource for systems contractors and consultants.
Sound and video contractors have reached for
for reliable information since 1983. Veteran editors create textbook-caliber issues and Web sites that provide solutions to real-life contracting and installation situations your customers encounter every day. Columns, features e-newsletters, and online reports that cover the spectrum of the contracting industry support technical reference articles on commercial sound, security, home theater, automation, control systems and video presentation.
- Step-by-step analysis of creating and installing integrated systems
- Audio and video technology updates
- The trends and technologies in designing and installing security systems
- In-depth looks at automation and control systems
- Profiles of the premier installations around the world
- Explorations of presentation technology today, and what the future may hold
- Management perspectives, tips and advice from industry professionals
- Tools and equipment essential to every contractor
- New technology showcases
In its 20th year,
has dedicated additional resources to expand its editorial coverage and mission as well as increase circualation in 2003.
also continues its commitment to helping systems integration professionals stay current on industry news and events, legislation issues and training seminars that can help build and strengthen their businesses. By working closely with key trade associations such as NSCA, ICIA and CEDIA,
is able to communicate the news, trends and technology that shape the future of our industry.
When you advertise with S&VC, you are advertising with the trusted information source for systems contractors.