Oct 1, 1998 12:00 PM, SOUND & VIDEO CONTRACTOR STAFF
Michael J. Lofaro joins Costello Maione Schuch (CMS), Long Island, NY, assenior project manager.* Mel Lambert joins Otari Corporation of America, Foster City, CA, asinternational marketing director.
* Federico Serrano has been appointed by Apogee Sound, Petaluma, CA, toexpand the company's Latin American sales and support services.
* Hugo Lenhard-Backhaus is the managing director of AKG Vienna.
* Glenn Del Valle has been named inside sales associate of theaudio/amplifier division at BGW Systems, Hawthorne, CA.
* Jim Pearce, cofounder of Galaxy Audio, Wichita, KS, has rejoined thecompany as production manager.
* Jay Hitz is consultant liaison for Electrohome Projection Systems,Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
* Steve Johnson has been appointed vice president of marketing for ShureBrothers, Evanston, IL.
* James K. McGuinness is field engineer and broadcast products specialistfor the professional products division at Denon Electronics, Parsippany, NJ.
* At Da-Lite Screen Company, Warsaw, IN, Blake Brubaker is director ofmarketing and European sales, Wendy Long is internal sales manager andAlisa Leek is bids and quotations coordinator.
* The following appointments have been made at Audio-Technica, Stow, OH:Marc Lee Shannon, director of sales, North America; Michael Edwards,marketing manager; Joel Singer, live sound marketing manager/artistrelations; Jeff Simcox, marketing communications manager; and Sue Wehrmann,credit and customer support manager.
* Bobby G. Frasier joins Panasonic/RAMSA, Cypress, CA, as digital productspecialist.
* Simon Jones has been promoted to senior product manager at JBLProfessional, Northridge, CA.
* Stephen Siegel is vice president of engineering for Eastern AcousticWorks (EAW), Whitinsville, MA.
* Jerry Cave is manager director at Hafler, Tempe, AZ.
* At Mackie Designs, Woodinville, WA, Greg Riker is named to the board ofdirectors, Jeff Mac is eastern regional sales manager and Bobb Haskitt isproduct manager for recording products.
* Marc Tieszen joins Lutron Electronics, Coopersburg, PA, as northwesternregion sales representative for the residential interactive systemsdivision.
* New England Audio Resource (NEAR), Lewiston, ME, has appointed PeterHoagland as vice president of marketing and Jim Sullivan as national salesmanager. Chris Esse of Esse Communications will provide creative,advertising and graphic design services.
* John Wright is president of the Themed Entertainment Association (TEA),Burbank, CA.
* Scott Schneider is product manager for voice products and James Ariziniis eastern division sales manager at Wheelock, Long Branch, NJ.
* Hilarie Hackendahl is national sales manager for the A-V products groupand Niko Karvunidis is product development manager for SuperscopeTechnologies, Aurora, IL.