Sep 1, 1998 12:00 PM, SOUND & VIDEO CONTRACTOR STAFF
Bob Cohen, founder of Clear-Com Intercom Systems, Emeryville, CA, isretiring after 30 years with the company.* Ray Bennett is analog audio design engineer and Dana Troxel is seniordigital audio design engineer for Rane, Mukilteo, WA.
* Irwin Zucker has been appointed vice president of engineering at JBLProfessional, Northridge, CA.
* Becky Shepherd is director of home theater sales for Da-Lite ScreenCompany, Warsaw, IN.
* Gail Meili has been promoted to director of customer service atAtlas/Soundolier, Fenton, MO.
* Recently appointed staff at Thorburn Associates, Castro Valley, CA,includes: Timothy Van Grove, senior consultant; Avi Bortnick and TylerRynberg, consultants specializing in acoustics; and Lawrence Kenoly,technical assistant.
* Scott Kalarchik is audio design liaison at QSC Audio Products, CostaMesa, CA.
* Bill Baretz has been named manager of training and development forCrestron Electronics, Rockleigh, NJ.
* Jody Thomas is director of marketing services and Pat Topete is marketingconsultant for Kayye Consulting, Richardson, TX.
* Rob Cappucci has been appointed director of wireless products and ShawnStahmer is director of new business ventures at Shure Brothers, Evanston,IL.
* Charles E. Mulhearn has been named product manager at KlipschProfessional, Indianapolis.
* Jeffrey Joseph joins the Consumer Electronics Manufacturers Association(CEMA), Arlington, VA, as vice president of communications and strategicrelationships.
* Mitch Winden is North Central sales manager for Stentofon Communications,Kansas City, MO.
* Willem V. Riesen is European sales manager and Strom Z. Kong is managerfor China business development at Ripley Company, Cromwell, CT.
* Jim Somerville is sales manager for the northern CA branches of ADI,Syosset, NY.