Representative & Dealer News
Sep 1, 1998 12:00 PM, SOUND & VIDEO CONTRACTOR STAFF
JS Marketing Associates will represent Davicom Technologies, Egg HarborTownship, NJ, in KS, MO, IA, NE and southern IL.* Furman Sound, Petaluma, CA, will be represented by Plus Four Marketing,Concord, CA, in northern CA; and DiModica and Associates in FL, GA, NC, SC,AL, MS and eastern TN.
* BSS Audio USA, Nashville, TN, has been chosen the exclusive U.S.distributor for C-Audio, St. lbans, UK. C-Audio is a manufacturer of poweramplifiers.
* SECOM, Atlanta, and Weller Electronic Sales, Worthington, OH, have beennamed representatives of the year by Telex Communications, Minneapolis.
* New Link Marketing, Mississauga, ON, Canada, will representCommunications Specialties, Inc. (CSI), Hauppauge, NY, in Canada.
* REPWORKS, South Hadley, MA, has been chosen to represent Radio DesignLabs (RDL), Carpinteria, CA, in MA, VT, RI, ME, CT and NH.
* Intelligent Marketing, Inc. (IMI) will represent Atlas/Soundolier,Fenton, MO, in CT, RI, MA, ME, NH and VT. Carlberg Warren & Associates,Anaheim, CA, has been recognized as Atlas/Soundolier's 1997 representativeof the year.
* Sound Dept., Oxfordshire, UK, is the exclusive distributor for EAWInternational in the UK.
* Acoustic Communication Systems, Minneapolis, will resell the entire lineof TANDBERG videoconferencing products.
* Klipsch Professional, Indianapolis, will be represented by AMPASCO,Placentia, CA, in southern CA; and Black Hawk, Santa Rosa, CA, in OR, WA,ID and AK.