Crestron has debuted Crestron Home, powered by OS 3, at ISE 2019. Crestron Home, powered by OS 3 provides a simpler, smarter user experience on mobile devices and TSW touch screens and offers fast deployment for integrators.
“OS 2 delivered the foundation; OS 3 perfects the experience,” says Michael Short, global residential marketing manager for Crestron. “It’s completely redesigned; simple, clean, and sophisticated. Add in remarkably fast deployment of any sized project, and top it off with the best hardware in the business. Why use anything else?”
Available spring 2019, OS 3 will deliver new page designs, dynamic room controls and icons, and many new features. Complete projects can be set up and deployed on any scale in a fraction of the time of traditional methods, with no programming needed.
Key new features include:
- Stylish, responsive, smooth performance
- Support for multiple homes
- Easy creation and editing of scenes
- New icons to save favorites — provides intuitive custom access and experience
- Refined layout for easy access to the most commonly used functions
- Dynamic, intuitive display features
- Personalization of UI using photos of home to represent rooms
- Enforced end-to-end encryption for secure communications
- Register homeowners and guests remotely via custom URL
For more information, www.crestron.com/os3.