Canon U.S.A., Inc., has introduced its REALiS 4K600STZ Pro AV Laser LCOS Projector. At only 57.3 pounds, the REALiS 4K600STZ is among the world’s smallest and lightest native 4K laser projectors/ The REALiS 4K600STZ projector reproduces exceptionally detailed images with outstanding color accuracy thanks to a combination of core technologies and features including:
- Native 4K Resolution of 4096 x 2400 which is larger than both QFHD and DCI-resolution, the 4K standards for TV and digital cinema respectively. The expanded vertical resolution (2400) is particularly important for those applications, like simulation and training and design/engineering, which may require larger vertical display areas.
- Laser Phosphor Light Source which offers an extended operation time up to 20,000 hours or more1, quick start-up2, omnidirectional projector placement, and a wide range of colors – all helping to greatly enhance the user experience, installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO).
- 6000 lumens with up to 10,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio3 helps ensure content appears bright with deep black and brilliant white levels, as well as excellent gradation.
- Canon’s renowned LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement and advanced Color Management System for producing content with exceptional detail and color accuracy – ideal for those industries/ applications like museums and galleries with the highest image quality requirements.
- Genuine Canon 4K Lens for consistent clarity and color throughout entire projected area; the lens also includes a special Marginal Focus function which can be used to help ensure content projected on the peripheral portions of domed surfaces remains in focus – a benefit especially important to those in the simulation, training and educational fields. The 4K600STZ projector is also able to deliver a virtually consistent level of brightness throughout its zoom range, thus helping to provide even greater placement flexibility.