NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, today announced the
, a 10,000-lumen single-chip DLP projector that creates large, easy-to-read images with outstanding picture quality for higher education, corporate, house of worship and digital signage environments. With a dust resistant optical engine, the high-bright, laser projector runs virtually maintenance free 24x7, and delivers installation flexibility and connectivity. Its portrait mode and tilt-free installation capabilities allow for projection in almost any orientation. Besides traditional industries, the model opens up opportunities for applications in the house of worship (HoW) and hotel/rental sectors. Users gain a lot of flexibility with the NP-PX1004UL. For example, edge blending offers customers the ability to create a larger, expandable image using multiple projectors and they have the option to make the installation even more unique by using projection mapping. The OPS option slot furthers the projector’s flexibility by enabling a digital signage solution with video, power and control all internal to the projector. The new NPPX1004UL uses the same lenses as the existing PX Series projectors. This allows current users of the NP-PX803UL, NP-PX700W/PX700W2, NP-PX750U/PX750U2 and NP-PX800X/ PX800X2 an easy upgrade path to laser projection without the need to purchase additional lenses. Additionally, the new UST lens with a 0.38:1 throw ratio creates new installation capabilities for the NP-PX1004UL. Other benefits of the NP-PX1004UL projector include:
• DLP technology, which provides a better white uniformity, creating clear, consistent images
• Broad connectivity, including HDMI with HDCP, HDBaseT, VGA, and DisplayPort with HDCP inputs
• HDMI loop out, enabling the extension of HDMI signals to a remote location
• Quick Start function, helping the projector reach the needed brightness level promptly
• WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200) resolution
• 10,000:1 contrast ratio
• Tile matrix, enabling 4Kx2K resolution using four edge-blended projectors
• Lens throw distances ranging from 1.5ft. to 179.8ft.
• Capability to project uncompressed full HD video with integrated HDBaseT
• Cornerstone and geometric correction, which ensures an accurately portrayed image no matter where the projector is placed or the shape it’s projecting on to
• Stacking correction and edge-blending capabilities, offering a larger-sized image option • Eco Mode and low power consumption, which help reduce the overall total cost of ownership (TCO)
• Integrated software applications, such as DisplayNote, Crestron Roomview, AMX Beacon, and PJ Link, which allow for complete interactivity and control.