Epson is now shipping its seven new Pro L-Series laser large venue projectors and the ELPLX02 ultra short-throw lens. Epson’s Pro L-Series laser projectors are powerful performers for use in virtually all large venues, including rental and staging events, lecture halls, and digital signage installations.
The new Pro L-Series includes seven new models – six WUXGA projectors with 4K Enhancement1 ranging from 12,000 to 15,000 lumens of color and white brightness2 and one SXGA+ resolution projector with 15,000 lumens. The projectors feature BT.709 color space, flexible connection options, high native contrast ratio, and 360-degree installation. In addition, the three 15,000 lumen laser projectors operate from a standard 120V power outlet and feature the same compact cabinet as the rest of the line – a breakthrough feature at this high level of brightness.
In addition, the new ultra short-throw ELPLX02 lens that projects from 100-inches up to 1000-inches is now available alongside Epson’s extensive selection of lenses. The ELPLX02 ultra short-throw lens is the perfect solution for space-constrained environments and rear-projection applications. It also enables the 12,000 and 15,000 lumen Pro L-Series laser projectors to deliver large-size images from very short distances. With a 0.35 throw ratio, negative offset and impressive lens shift range, this lens facilitates incredible installation and positioning flexibility. Features:
- Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement technology1 and SXGA+ resolution for a wider range of venues
- 4K Enhancement Technology – Revolutionary technology accepts a 4K signal and enhances a 1080p signal to surpass Full HD image quality by shifting each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution1
- Solid-State Laser Light Source and Electrostatic Air Filter– Provide virtually maintenance-free operation up to 20,000 hours
- Versatile Connectivity – Supports a full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, 3G-SDI, and is compatible with Crestron RoomView, AMX, Extron XTP, Control4, and Art-Net for easy integration
- Nine Optional Interchangeable Lenses – Including the new ultra short-throw ELPLX02 for large image projection from just a few feet away
- Image Correction Camera – Automatically adjusts color and brightness to match other projectors in multiple-screen applications
- Professional Installation Features – Full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode, Instant Off® power, quieter performance, and high contrast ratios