Northbrook, IL: AmpliVox Sound Systems has upgraded its made-in-the-USA Titan Wireless Portable PA System, SW800-96, from a 16-channel to a 96-channel wireless receiver that reduces channel interference and improves communication clarity, along with an upgraded three-year warranty. The Titan has a full range of features and capabilities:
- Full, rich sound — powerful 100-watt amplifier, built-in 8” bass speaker and 4” tweeter, for reaching audiences as large as 2,500, in rooms as large as 10,000 square feet.
- Wireless, interference-free speaking convenience – Use one of the wireless microphone choices for freedom of movement – handheld, headset & lapel, or flesh tone over-ear. The 96-channel receiver auto senses channel interference and automatically switches channels. A wired mic with 15-foot cord is also included.
- Add a second wireless mic – AmpliVox provides this option on many of its PAs, expanding your wireless speaking capabilities.
- Portability – retractable handle and built-in wheels make it easy to take anywhere, indoors or out. The unit can be mounted on a tripod for even greater sound coverage.
- Many hours of use – rechargeable battery lasts up to 10 hours on a single charge; AC power cord also included.
- Play recorded audio through built-in media player – accomodates input from SD card or USB device.
- Or, stream via Bluetooth – built-in Bluetooth module allows you to stream audio wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth device.
- Connection and control – a full complement of input and output jacks and controls allows you to connect, microphone, additional speaker, etc.
- Made-in-USA; 3-year warranty – The upgraded Titan PA is designed and built in the USA. Its warranty has been upgraded from one year to three years, reflecting made in America quality.
“In these days of emergency communications and social distancing, our customers need every advantage to ensure that audiences indoors or out hear critical messages with utmost clarity,” said AmpliVox CEO Don Roth. That’s why we upgraded this unit from a 16-channel to 96-channel receiver, reducing wireless signal interference by automatically switching channels.”
To learn more about AmpliVox Sound Systems’ products, visit Ampli.com.