Aurora Multimedia’s IPX-UC1 ULTRA, the industry’s first 4K transceiver capable of simultaneous encode and decode over a single cable while maintaining zero compression or latency, will be demonstrated at this year’s InfoComm (Booth W919). The IPX-UC1 sets its self apart by being able to stream 10G, 1G, and 10/100 at the same time in both directions. Advanced compressions CODECS are also part of the highly-integrated program, including those for H.264, H.265, and NDI.
The internal Pentium™ class processor with 1TB SSD allows for Zoom™, Teams™, WebEx™, and more. This enables the ability to deliver high quality locally while providing remote content for others. The processor can also do an optional WIFI (future capability) for BYOD applications of wireless laptop and mobile connections as a source.
The input card slot provides 3 choices of cards depending on the application needs. These inputs in addition to the SDVoE output and processor output can be routed to either of the two external HDMI outputs or the SDVoE and Processor inputs. This is made possible with a quad scaler processor with advanced features. These features consist of contrast edge blending for side-by-side projectors, image rotation for portrait and jigsaw puzzle mode videowalls, chroma keying for overlaying of sources on top of others, vector scope and pattern generation for signal integrity diagnosing, Localized seamless switching and windowing opens new capabilities of encode side processing and the bitmap OSD engine can enhance content on input and outputs.
Audio, video, data, and control can be sent securely to one or many units using off-the-shelf 10G and 1G Ethernet switches. The Ultra has many ports for control and communication. 10G LAN, 1G LAN, SFP+, USB 2.0 extension over LAN, USB 3.1 for processor expansion, and RS-232/IR for device control, are some of these capabilities.
Another incredible feature of the Ultra is the ReAX® control core. With the ReAX, the Ultra can automate any function or device connected to it. Custom remote web pages for PC or mobile can be served from the ultra for the best experience possible. Even digital signage content can be scheduled and controlled at will. This is made possible with the free creation tool Core Studio.
Choice is important. That’s why the IPX-UC1 Ultra is the ultimate Unified Communication product on the market today.
- Simultaneous Transmitter (Encoder) and Receiver (Decoder) over single CAT cable
- 4K60 4:4:4 Over 10G Fiber or Copper
- 3:1 Lossless Compression and Zero Frame Latency (100us) for 4K60 4:4:4
- Zero Compression/Frame Latency (22us) for 4K60 4:2:0 and below
- Secure Content Encryption
- 128×128 Capable with HDCP, Larger for Non-Encrypted Sources
- Linux or Windows Processor with Ability to Run Zoom, Teams, and More.
- Dual Internal HDMI Graphics Output for Processor
- Three USB 3.1, One USB2.0 Available for Processor
- Two Internal LAN for Processor
- 1TB Internal SSD
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax
- Neural Processing Unit (NPU) Option. People Counting, Emotion Detection, Facial Recognition, & More.
- SFP selectable for 10G or 1G use with Processor for Secondary External Port
- Encode and Decode H.264/H.265
- NDI (Option)
- Video Wall Capability (16×16), Image Rotation, Edge Blending, Chroma Keying
- Waveform Monitoring, Histogram, Vector scope Display & Built-in Pattern Generator
- Bitmap & Character Based OSD for Inputs and Output Channels
- Windowing/Multi-viewer up to 32 windows with Local Windowing of Sources up to 4
- Multi-Input Mode Can Transmit up to 4 1080p Signals over Single 10G Cable
For further information e-mail [email protected] or call 732-591-5800.