BrightSign, LLC®, the global market leader in digital signage media players, today detailed its plans for InfoComm 2018, which takes place June 6through 8at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The company will showcase its latest products and demo partner solutions at its booth (N2846) and other locations across the show floor.
New Series 4 Players
BrightSign will showcase at InfoComm the first of its Series 4 Players, BrightSign XD4 and XT4. InfoComm attendees will get an early look at the four models in BrightSign’s Series 4 portfolio, which are newly designed to support Dolby Vision and deliver BrightSign’s fastest performance to-date. The XD234 and XD1034 will replace the current XD Series 3 models, and XT244 and XT1144 will replace the current XT Series 3 line. As always, the XT line will support PoE+ and XT1144 supports HDMI In to deliver Live TV to end-points either via an HDMI cable or streaming over a network. The new players will continue using the sleek, patented industrial design of the Series 3 players. BrightSign’s new Series 4 players will ship June 25, 2018.
Partner Solution Demos
BrightSign will demonstrate several partner solutions to highlight the breadth of integration possibilities with BrightSign’s players. Demos will take place in BrightSign’s booth N2846, as well as in many partners’ booths. Partner solution demos include:
· NanoLumens’ ENGAGE™ Series LED display will demonstrate the unique performance capabilities of a BrightSign HD223 media player integrated with a direct-view display.
- Mimo Monitors will showcase its new line of displays featuring BrightSign’s Built-In Digital Signage Module (HS123).
- An interactive demo will showcase more than just touch interactivity on a BrightSign-enabled 55” Elo 4K Touchscreen Monitor.
- Peerless-AV’s All-in-One Portrait Kiosk with BrightSign’s Built-In Digital Signage Module is the ideal solution for kiosk applications in retail, hospitals, public spaces, government and much more.
- NEC and BrightSign will show off various combinations of the bundled solutions sold at deep discounts through distribution. In particular, the OPS V-series NEC displays combined with the BrightSign OPS player can be purchased at up to $175 off list price.
- A demonstration of Nexmosphere’s “elements for experience” will shine the light on many different types of experiential controls that integrate seamlessly with BrightSign players for engaging retail installations.
- Planar, a Leyard Company (booth C2520), will demonstrate how it uses BrightSign’s players to drive itsLeyard® TWS Series ultra-fine pitch LED video wall in a 4×4 configuration with 1920×1080 Full HD.
Visit BrightSign at InfoComm in booth N2846, and visit www.brightsign.bizfor more information about the company’s complete portfolio of digital signage hardware and software solutions.
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign manufactures media players, and provides free software and networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the digital signage marketplace. From entry-level BrightSign LS players to BrightSign XT players offering state-of-the-art technology and unsurpassed performance, BrightSign’s products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, ease-of-use, and market-leading technology. For more information, visit www.brightsign.biz.Follow BrightSign at http://twitter.com/brightsignand http://www.facebook.com/BrightSignLLC.