Broadcast Pix™ announces the launch of StreamingPix a complete live production and streaming solution designed for easy set up and use, yet powerful enough to produce compelling professional content.
Aimed at companies from Aquariums to Zoo’s; Churches, Corporations, Events, Schools, Universities and all users who want to take streaming to the next level. StreamingPix includes everything required to start streaming at the incredible price of $6,495.
StreamingPix leverages many of the same tried and tested acquisition, production, automation and streaming tools as Broadcast Pix’s professional products that have been used by Broadcasters for almost 20 years, but with easy to use control interfaces and a library of clips and graphics giving content a polished and professional look.
StreamingPix is designed as a turnkey solution, easy to set up and ready to go.
- A RoboPix PTZ camera with integrated remote control
- High-quality audio capture using a LAV microphone
- SDI, HDMI, IP and NDI™ inputs for the ability to input PowerPoint and social media
- A library of “ready-to-use” clips and graphics
- Media aware macros to make your content visually interesting
- One-to-many streaming to popular streaming services, such as Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Vimeo etc., and virtual meetings, including Zoom, Skype, Go to Meeting, and more
- All controlled from an easy-to-use and configurable software interface
Tony Mastantuono, StreamingPix Product Manager commented: “StreamingPix grew out of our observation that as the desire to stream events and content has exploded, particularly in recent weeks, most organizations lack the kind of broadcast training required by current systems on the market today. Users need a simpler, more accessible, and easier automated way to produce compelling streams and get them online, at a cost-effective price point – that’s StreamingPix.”
StreamingPix will start shipping in late April, 2020. Learn more about StreamingPix here.
# # #