Now releasing, and designed for applications where portability and light weight are paramount, Cerwin-Vega’s CVE Series loudspeakers are ideal for performing musicians, DJs, houses of worship, corporate events and rental and staging uses.
As the most compact and portable members of Cerwin-Vega’s CV Series family, the CVE Series exemplifies the company’s dedication to “Technology Simplified”. Director of Loudspeaker Engineering Craig Hockenberry notes, “The CVE series is driven by advanced DSP. But its simple, effective control panel allows quick, efficient setup. Just push one button to tailor your sound to any environment.”
CVE Series models accept direct audio inputs through a pair of combo XLR/TRS inputs and streaming audio from any smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, making them ideal for applications where an integrated audio solution is essential. The series includes three full-range, 2-way models in Polymer enclosures with a 10”, 12” or 15” woofer and 1” compression driver coupled to a 90° HF horn. An 18” subwoofer model, in a sturdy plywood enclosure, offers powerful low-frequency extension to any of the full-range models. Each is powered by a 1000 Watt Class D Amplifier delivering high level, accurate sound with exceptional clarity, wide dispersion, rich bass, and plenty of headroom.
Selecting a powered speaker solution should never be a compromise so Cerwin-Vega invites you to listen to our 65 years of experience at a Cerwin Vega dealer and choose from the many models in our CV Series.
- 1000 Watt Class D Amplifier for cool, reliable operation
- 5 selectable Sound Settings on all full-range models to fit any environment
- Universal switching power supply for use anywhere – 100/110/240V, 50/60 Hz
- 2-channel combo XLR/TRS line/mic inputs plus streaming audio via Bluetooth
- Proprietary “CV Loud Limiter” prevents distortion
- Full 90° wide-dispersion coverage
- Lightweight, durable enclosures
US MAP Pricing: $329, $399, $499; subwoofer $699
Available September 2017