Christie, a global visual technologies company, today announced the acquisition of Allure Global Solutions, Inc. (Allure), an engagement and transaction technologies provider, as well as all of its products and services. The firm is headquartered in Atlanta, and will operate as "Allure, a Christie Company."
Allure provides digital signage, point-of-sale and consumer engagement solutions, in the form of products and services, to a variety of entertainment and retail markets including theaters, restaurants, stadiums, arenas, convention centers, theme parks and cultural attractions.
"Christie and Allure have shared customers, most notably in the cinema market, and in the course of working together over the past decade, respect for and appreciation of each other's 'customer first' attitude and practices has grown," said Craig Sholder, EVP Business Development and Strategic Planning for Christie.
"Given the opportunities to provide a more comprehensive, digital out-of-home (DOOH) solution to varied markets, the next step was self-evident. We are pleased to combine the consumer engagement, analytics, and integration solutions from Allure with Christie's own array of products and services - most notably the offerings of the Christie Experiential Networks (CEN)," added Sholder.
Craig Chapin, CEO of Allure, echoed Sholder's sentiments, noting that, "The synergies and opportunities this union provides are broad and deep, for both our current clients and our two companies. As we continue to grow our core verticals and expand our presence into others, our mutual offerings will provide exciting new engagement and technology solutions not only for cinema, but also for theme parks, cultural attractions, stadiums, restaurants, and many other clients."
"I'm also excited to have the customer-support resources of Christie's Global Professional Services team to draw on. While Allure's 24/7/365 help desk is a top-notch group, having access to Christie's Network Operations Center (NOC) has the potential for improving our proactive services to our customers by an order of magnitude," added Chapin.
This newest member of the Christie family of companies intends to increase employment, to deal with increased demand for its products and services from direct end-users and also integrators, distributors and other business partners of Christie.
Benefits to Customers of Allure-Christie Announcement
Some of the benefits to Allure clients include (but are not limited to):
- Access to a wide range of additional digital media products and solutions from Christie
- Increased capabilities, infrastructure, market presence and experience across the global expanse in which Christie operates
- Expanded strategic and tactical knowledge base and resources
- In-sourced, highly experienced site deployment, and ongoing field support resources
- Greater supply-chain capabilities, services and support
Some of the benefits to Christie clients include (but are not limited to):
- Additional resources skilled and experienced in consumer engagement strategy execution for various market verticals and businesses
- Expanded content strategy, creative development and implementation resources
- Access to advanced business analytics resources
- A wider array of digital media technology solutions for theatres, stadiums, cultural attractions, restaurant/foodservice, and other retail sectors - tightly integrated with Christie Experiential Networks (CEN)
Christie Experiential Networks solutions "From the Street to the Screens" ranges from complex, interactive, user-driven video walls, to projection mapping and multi-sided immersive environments. They create exciting destinations where consumers can respond to and interact with brands in the theater lobbies prior to experiencing connected ads and information in theater auditoriums. Therefore, they constitute a perfect fit with Allure's products and services.