, which introduced the
, the world’s first DLPA® simulation projection system with LED illumination, is taking its simulation display solutions on the road to Orlando, Florida, April 30-May 1, at the Institute for Simulation and Training at the University of Central Florida.
At the Sim Roadshow, simulation and defense industry program managers, systems engineers and technical specialists who are exploring solutions to deliver a more realistic and effective training experience using simulation solutions, will get a taste of Christie’s leading display solutions engineered for real-world simulated environments.
Attendees will see demonstrations of solutions that optimize dynamic image quality, maximize uptime and work efficiently within a narrow budget. Technical experts will also be on-hand to answer questions and for one-on-one discussions.
Christie Sim Roadshow products and solutions include:
Matrix StIM dual input projection capability
– experience dynamic image quality with 120Hz operation
– understand the effects of Christie’s automatic calibration solution to increasing productivity
– see how seamless blends are optimized for night training applications
Deployable immersive training simulator
– test Christie’s turnkey system designed for cost-constrained applications such as UAV operator, vehicle and part-task training
65 inch large-format touch LCD displays
– for part-task training or interactive review
– discover a multi-site and collaboration solution which allows users to virtually meet, share information and collaborate effortlessly from any geographic location.
There is no charge to attend, but
is required by April 29 for the April 30 show. Walk-ins are welcome on May 1.