Fairfield, NJ – Comprehensive Connectivity Company, the tested and trusted connectivity solutions manufacturer to the Pro AV/IT markets since 1974, introduces the VersaDock™ VDK-3500 USB-C 4K Triple Display Docking Station, the perfect solution for anyone looking to convert their laptop into a full desktop PC workstation. This is especially important in today’s Work Anywhere environment!
With the VersaDock™ VDK-3500, you can simply connect your computer peripherals such as a mouse, keyboard, webcam, portable hard drive, or printer to function as a comprehensive workstation wherever you are working, be it remote or at the office. It is equipped with HDMI and DisplayPort ports for multiple high-definition display monitors to increase productivity. The VDK-3500 features Multi-Stream Transport (MST) technology to be able to send your computer screen to additional monitors or stream independent content to each individual monitor display. Get more done by hooking up all your peripherals via three (3) USB Type-A ports, one (1) USB Type-C, a Gigabit Ethernet port, and a 3.5 mm audio port for all using a single cable. There are also built in SD and Micro SD card readers for added flexibility.
This sleek design dock is perfect for setting up a minimal footprint laptop workstation. With the included dock stand, you can stand the VDK-3500 in a space saving, vertical position to free up space at the office, at home or wherever you are working! VersaDocks™ are durable, built for business and backed by Comprehensive’s 3 Year Warranty, so you can be assured they will always work when you need them.
Features and Benefits
- Turn your Windows® laptop or MacBook® into a full desktop workstation
- Versatile and flexible with stunning 4K single, dual or triple UHD quality display
- Connect multiple peripherals with Three (3) USB 3.1 Type A and One (1) USB 3.1 Type C connectors
- Dock and charge your laptop via USB-C Power Delivery up to 100W (20V/5A) when Dock is plugged into power via the included 12V PD Adapter
- Supports Ethernet Gigabit speed to 10/100/1000Mbps
- Triple video output (HDMI x 1, DP x 2 ) max resolution up to 3840 x [email protected] with Single-Stream Transport (SST)
- Triple video outputs (HDMI x 1, DP x 2 ) max resolution up to [email protected] with Multi-Stream Transport (MST)
- Dual video output (HDMI x 1, DP x 1 ) max resolution up to 3840 x [email protected] with Single-Stream Transport (SST)
- Dual video outputs (DP x 2 ) max resolution up to 3840 x [email protected] with Multi-Stream Transport (MST)
- Single HDMI or Display Port output max resolution up to [email protected]
- 1 Type A ports (3) support max data transmission up to 5Gbps
- One USB 3.1 Type-A port supports BC1.2 quick charge with max power at 5V 1.5A
- 1 Type C (1) supports max data transmission up to 5Gbps
- SD/ Micro SD slot compliant with SD3.0, data transmission speed up to 800Mbps
- Supports 3.5mm audio output for headphones
- Plug and play with no driver or software installation required
- Dock stand (included) allows placing the dock vertically for desktop space saving
- Durable metal enclosure
- 3 Year Warranty
About Comprehensive Connectivity
Since 1974, Comprehensive Connectivity has been the Pro AV and IT industry standard for professional connectivity performance, reliability and value. That’s why millions of Comprehensive connectivity products are in use at stadiums, in broadcast and recording studios, stages, boardrooms, classrooms, government installations and living rooms around the world. Comprehensive Connectivity Company is a division of New Jersey based VCOM International Multimedia Corporation.