Elite Acoustics Engineering
ELITE ACOUSTICS ENGINEERING ANNOUNCES NEW D6-8. Live-Performance Studio Monitor with 6 Channels, Fully Featured Digital Mixer, and Bluetooth.
Los Angeles, CA, July 1, 2017 — Elite Acoustics Engineering is proud to announce our D6-8 Live-Performance Studio Monitor with 6 Channels, Fully Featured Digital Mixer with Bluetooth. The most comprehensive portable sound system currently produced, D6 offers extreme versatility without compromise. Our designers have incorporated a full featured programmable Digital Mixer with Effects and Custom Display into our legendary A4 sonic platform. A highly intuitive UI with extensive dedicated parameter control empowers any discerning artist to unleash studio-quality performances in any venue. D6 stores and manages your parameter settings allowing instant access to that perfect mix. Simply put, D6 is unrivaled in performance and versatility.
• Studio-quality 2-way monitor with 6-Channel Full-Featured Digital Mixer
• 4 Mic and 6 Line inputs
• Independent Effects on each channel
• Noise Gate, Compressor, EQ, Reverb, Chorus, Delay, & more
• Bluetooth & Auxiliary Input
• High-efficiency Class D bi-amp
• 8” woofer & 1” inch tweeter
• Mastering section; 3-band EQ, Master Volume, stereo AUX input with level control
• Chan 1&2 Direct Out, Main-Mix-Right Output
• Solid MDF Cabinet, Integrated pole-cup
• Metal chassis, Panel-mounted POTs/Jacks
• Up to 7 hours of play time, includes AC supply / Battery Charger
Street Price: $999.99
For more information, visit
About Elite Acoustics Engineering
Founded and based in Los Angeles, California, we have been designing and manufacturing audio equipment for professionals and discerning enthusiasts for over a decade; Bridging the gap between cutting edge technology and analog purity.