Coppell, TX – October 21, 2022 – Hall Technologies, a global AV company specializing in end-to-end solutions, is exhibiting at InfoComm Southeast Asia, November 2-4, in stand F05 at the Bangkok International Trade and Expo Centre. Additionally, there will be a Hall Technologies Training Event held November 1st to introduce the product line. InfoComm Southeast Asia, which draws thousands of visitors annually, is held at the Bangkok International Trade & Exposition Centre. This will be Hall Technologies premier appearance at this important global show.
In addition to showcasing the Hall Technologies range of products, visitors can meet Hall Technologies representatives and ask specific questions about installation challenges. Show highlights include:
- Training Event on November 1st (the day before the show) to introduce Hall Technologies’ solutions starting at 9:00am at Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit, 9/F BTS Ploenchit.
- Active Demos slated for the award-winning EMCEE200, the new LYNX series, the Work-from-Home kit and new signal management product lines.
- Preview upcoming product releases for later this year and early next year.
- Technical team on-hand to work one-on-one with customers to help address specific challenges experienced today.
“We are thrilled to be showing our range of solutions at InfoComm Southeast Asia for the first time in partnership with SCHOT. As we expand globally, we invite customers to come and be introduced to our company and get an overview of our product lines,” said Hal Truax, VP of Sales and Marketing. “We are committed to serving customers by maintaining a strong on-hand inventory for rapid shipping, so we invite you to come and look at our end-to-end solutions.”
- InfoComm Southeast Asia is Nov. 2-4 at Bangkok International Trade & Expo Centre
- Hall Technologies grows Asia footprint in partnership with Southeast China House of Technology (SCHOT).
- Hall Technologies is conducting a training program on November 1st to educate integrators, end users and partners on solutions.
- InfoComm Southeast Asia will be Hall Technologies’ first time introducing their flagship product portfolio directly to the Asia market.
Hall Technologies specializes in signal switching and extension, USB workflows and AVoIP solutions. For information about Hall Technologies, visit halltechav.com or email [email protected] for more information or to subscribe to our newsletter.
About Hall Technologies
For more than three decades, Hall Technologies has been a leader in the Pro AV industry with a longstanding reputation for providing top-quality, highly reliable end-to-end solutions. From video distribution and switchers/scalers to conversion and control systems, Hall Technologies is known for delivering communication solutions that are intuitive, easy to use, and create tech-forward spaces focused on outstanding end-user experiences. Learn more at halltechav.com or email [email protected].