Suwanee, Georgia, April 15, 2013 — Hisense USA Corporation has announced the immediate implementation of its in-home warranty program, giving customers peace of mind before, during, and after their decision to purchase a Hisense product. All Hisense televisions purchased from April 1st, 2013 are eligible for this convenient program while still in warranty
“This is an exciting step to provide the best service and support to our customers,” said Jonathan Frank, Vice President of Marketing, Hisense USA Corporation. “We take pride in providing the most advanced entertainment technology solutions, and know that this innovative warranty program demonstrates our long term commitment to Hisense products.”
A factory-trained technician from a Hisense national service provider will arrive at the customer’s home and repair the television, all at the customer’s convenience. This new warranty process will lessen additional damage that can occur during shipping as well as eliminate any inconvenience to the customer in having to find and pay for adequate packaging.
How it works:
1. Customer calls Hisense for support. If the call center agent deems that the unit needs service, and it is not a panel related issue*, the agent collects the customer information including model, serial number, and proof of purchase.
2. Agent then prepares a parts order to be shipped directly to the customer’s home, within 3 business days to anywhere within the US.
3. In tangent, the customer’s information is sent to the service provider so they can track the shipping of the parts to the customer – to ensure accuracy and timing.
4. As soon as the parts are delivered to the customer, a Hisense service provider contacts the customer and sets up the service call.
5. Once the repair is complete and tested to ensure that it is fully functional, the technician will then take the “bad” parts with them.
*If the set has a panel issue, they will need to be shipped back to Hisense USA for service. If the panel cannot be repaired Hisense USA will replace the unit with a same/like model.
For more information about Hisense, visit
About Hisense USA Corporation
Established in 2001, Hisense USA Corporation is a Georgia based subsidiary of the Hisense Company Ltd., headquartered in Qingdao, China. Hisense USA offers a broad range of highly affordable consumer electronics products in the North American market, including televisions, refrigerators, air-conditioners, dehumidifiers, beverage coolers and freezers. In 2010 Hisense established an R&D center in Georgia to enable localized product development and innovation.
Hisense USA sells into retailers across North America, including hhgregg, Best Buy, Walmart, Costco.com, Canadian Tire and more. Around the world, Hisense has production bases in South Africa, Algeria, Egypt and sales offices in the USA, Europe, Australia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Hisense products are exported to over 130 countries and regions throughout the world.