Covid, Inc. just launched its new HDBaseT Smart System, an all-in-one A/V control product bundle. This new device package is just one of many new products recently released by Covid that aim to help customers with signal management, and overall distribution of multiple signal types.
This new smart system offers many features including extension of two HDMI and one VGA signals, video switching, system control and analog audio amplification. In addition, the Covid HDBaseT Smart System comes equipped with a feature that allows for automatic on\off of display devices. It is capable of resolutions up to 4K2K@30Hz and signal extension up to 230ft. (70m) at 1080p resolution.
The main product bundle can be ordered using just a single part number. The (P31H-01), which includes one, two-gang wall plate extender/transmitter and one receiver control box. The two-gang wall plate is available in several standard colors with custom colors available upon request. The system can be controlled via a simple web GUI and supports RS-232 control. An optional one-gang control panel wall plate, (KP-100) is also available for extended functionality. Covid explains that this new HDBaseT Smart System is a must have for any high-tech classroom, huddle room or similar application.
Specifications & Features
• HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant.
• Video resolutions up to 4K2K@30Hz, 1080p@120Hz, and 1080p 3D@60Hz.
• Audio up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio pass through
(LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio).
• HDBaseT™ over a single cat 6/6a cable up to 230ft/70m distance.
• Support multi-VESA Standard VGA formats input.
• Supports balanced MIC input.
• 2x30watts@4 ohms amplifier output.
• Supports interactive display USB pass-through.
• Supports Web GUI control.
• Two relay outputs.
• Supports RS-232 control.
The HDBaseT Smart System is now available for purchase on the Covid website or through any Covid approved dealer, distributor or representative. To learn more about this and other Covid products visit www.covid.com or call 800.638.6104.