Make Your Position Clear
Austrian microphone manufacturer LEWITT introduces a line of conference microphones including switch and non-switch bases, single-and double-goosenecks and a shotgun condenser capsule speaking a visually appealing 21st century design language.
A clear mutual understanding is the basic fundament of every spoken communication. That holds true for the message itself but also for its transmission. The Lewitt Conference Series provides natural, transparent and most intelligible voice reproduction for podiums, house of worship and conference rooms of any size.
The condenser capsules linear frequency response is optimized for a speaking distance of about 30 centimeters while its shotgun polar pattern promises efficient off-axis rejection and high gain before feedback. Single- and Double-Goosenecks are available in different lengths and guarantee quick and accurate positioning.
The Lewitt Conference Series will be available within the 3rd quarter of 2017.
At a glance,
• Shotgun condenser capsule
• Efficient off-axis rejection in excessive ambient noise environments
• Highly linear frequency-response
• Analog 3-pin XLR output
• Superior handling-noise reduction
• High gain before feedback
• Single- and Double-Gooseneck design for quick and most accurate positioning
• Switch and Non-Switch Base design available
• Non-reflective matte black coating
• Modern, elegant design