The detachable DVI extender, M1-201DA-TR offers easy connection to your existing system with minimum efforts and no modification, since it is designed compactly enough and compatible with all industry standard connectors. The metallic die-casting enclosure gives reliable installation, excellent EMI shields and heat dissipation in harsh and noisy environments.
M1-201DA-TR is capable of driving uncompressed WUXGA (1920×1200) 60Hz DVI signal up to 1,500m (4920feet) over a duplex LC single-mode or 500m (1640feet) over a duplex LC multi-mode fiber. The key features of M1-201DA-TR is, by using an optical passive splitter (OPS-216L), one (1) signal from transmitter can be copied up to 8 different displays and it gives you a cost effective and space saving installation for various application.
For better installation flexibility, it features patent pending Self-EDID management, reading and restoring by just plugging transmitter module to the display. It is also certified with IEC/EN 60601-1-2, FCC/CE and Class 1 LASER Eye Safety for various applications.
M1-201DA-TR is 2(two) fiber DVI optical fiber extender that supports:
– Supports up to WUXGA (1920×1200), 60Hz (bit rate up to 1.65Gbps/ch
– Uncompressed DVI signal up to 1,500m (4,920feet) over a duplex single-mode fiber or 500m (1,640feet) over a duplex multi-mode fiber with LC terminated connector
– Reads and restores the targeted EDID in the transmitter (Self-EDID)
– Copies one (1) signal up to 16 times with optical passive splitter (Securing the distance without any signal loss)
– Provides Power, Status (Signal transmission in the transmitter and signal detection in the receiver) LED indicators
#16FL Kins Tower. 8, Seongnam-daero, 331beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-844 Korea Tel: +82 31 719-8033 | Fax: +82 31 719-8032 | firstname.lastname@example.org