The OPTICIS 3G-SDI extender, SDIX-100-TR is a miniature, fiber-optic 3G-SDI digital video transmission system, supporting up to 1080p, 3G-SDI format. The SDIX-100-TR is designed to transmit one (1) channel of multi-rate SDI including SMPTE-424M (3G-SDI), SMPTE-292M (HD-SDI) or SMPTE-259M serial digital video signal up to 30Km through either single-mode or multi-mode fiber.
Using advanced digital fiber optic transmission technology, no user adjustments are required in the Mini 3G-SDI extender system, so that SDIX-100-TR enables quick setup and trouble-free operation. The SDIX-100-TR series can handle SDI, DVB-ASI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI, and many other video formats. The power connector has a latch-locking mechanism, thus no power disruption due to miss-handling problem. The SDIX-100-TR series comes with a rugged, standalone, miniature unit.
- Supports multi-rate SDI up to 3G-SDI over one (1) fiber
- Extends up to 30Km at 3Gbps
- Applicable to both single and multi-mode fibers
- SDI BNC input connector and ST terminated fiber optical connector
- Latch-locking power connector
- Robust metal die-casting enclosure for harsh environment
#16FL Kins Tower. 8, Seongnam-daero, 331beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-844 Korea Tel: +82 31 719-8033 | Fax: +82 31 719-8032 | email@example.com