NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc. has released a new ultra-high definition installation, 10,000 Lumens Projector projector, the PX1005QL.
With 8.3 million visible pixels, the PX1005QL laser projector “enables presentations with extreme detail, brings content to life and alleviates the traditional need for multiple displays,” according to the NEC press release.
The PX1005QL’s laser light engine “allows for constant brightness and image integrity, lowering both audience frustrations and maintenance concerns, keeping TCO to a minimum,” according to the NEC announcement.
“This new projector combines brightness, 4K/UHD resolution, and multi-picture capabilities,” says Richard McPherson, senior product manager at NEC Display Solutions, in the announcement.
“We’re excited about this high-resolution projector because it’s designed for maximum detail and the ability to display four separate images at once to create the ultimate presentation experience.”
“With four times the resolution and superior color reproduction, the PX1005QL is ideal for auditoriums, museums, theaters, sanctuaries, network operation centers and similar venues,” according to the NEC press release.
“It’s particularly well-suited for artwork, photos, and other color-critical applications, as well as for CAD and architectural drawings where the maximum amount of detail is required.”
The projector features a 1-Chip DLP that produces 10,000 lumens and a viewable resolution of 3840 × 2160. It boasts 20,000 hours of near maintenance-free performance with a sealed optical engine.
- NEC’s 5-year/20,000-hour parts and labor warranty
- Laser light engine allows adjustment of the brightness to fit the application and extend life
- Interchangeable lenses provides installation flexibility and ease of replacement
- Dual HDMI (HDCP v2.2), Dual DisplayPort, HDBaseT, Quad 3G SDI for support of native 4K sources
- Powered focus, zoom and lens shift allows for installation flexibility
- Edge blending, stacking, geometric correction and mapping capabilities to create images on alternative surfaces
- Cornerstone and geometric correction, which ensures an accurately portrayed image no matter where the projector is placed or what shape it’s projecting onto
- Roll free for dynamic installations and presentations
- 4K 60Hz support on HDMI, DP and HDBaseT inputs for connection to multiple 4K sources
The PX1005QL 10,000 Lumens Projector is available for orders now, with first customer deliveries in July 2018 at a minimum advertised price of $24,000. Click here for more information.