DiscoverVideo has announced the addition of DVMeet, an HD web conferencing feature, in its DEVOS enterprise video. Current and future DEVOS customers can now have a comprehensive system that provides unlimited live streaming, video on demand, web conferencing, digital signage, and priority alert, and now two-way videoconference capabilities.
The web conference feature allows users to conduct two-way, live interactive video conferences within a browser without additional software or browser plugins. The DEVOS system automatically detects the webcam and microphone and securely connects the host to their guests with minimal complexity. Users may share their computer screens, conduct text chat and “raise their hand” to indicate their desire to speak.
The DEVOS platform is ideal for any size organizations such as K-12 schools, colleges and universities adapting an online education and blended classroom model. Teachers and students can use the same logins from school, home, or any remote location.
“Online teaching for instructors and administrators can be stressful,” said DiscoverVideo CEO, Rich Mavrogeanes. “Having the DVMeet video conferencing feature in the DEVOS ecosystem helps to reduce that stress because they can implement two-way communication in a secure and familiar platform.”
For those customers that use the Zoom platform, DEVOS already works with that today.
DVMeet joins the existing DEVOS features which includes
• Unlimited live streaming and integrated encoders
• Unlimited user-defined channels for live, Video-on-Demand, Presentations, audio, and more
• Recording of live sessions with immediate video-on-demand viewing.
• Viewing on desktops, smartphones, tablets, set top boxes, Roku players, etc. without installing plugins or software.
• Emergency notification to desktops, Digital Signage, and cell phones.
• Scaling of the viewing over the entire enterprise via StreamPump®.
• Interactive questions, chat, and polling from the conference participants.