(TORRANCE, CA): Our Commercial Monitor (CM) Series is expanding to include four new units: the 10-inch CM-510ST subwoofer and the IP54-rated 4-inch CM-S54T, 6-inch CM-S56T and 8-inch CM-S58T surface-mount loudspeakers.
Since we launched the XY Series loudspeakers, installers have told us they’d like to see smaller speakers added to our range to enable turnkey installations at a wider variety of venues. Nightclubs, bars, shops, offices, hotels and restaurants are just some of the environments where more discreet boxes are needed. And, in areas such as corridors, bathrooms and VIP zones, nightclub installations also often require sound in tight spaces where large units are unnecessary or can’t be accommodated.
Drawing on our club loudspeaker manufacturing heritage, the versatile two-way CM-S54T, CM-S56T and CM-S58T, and the Kelton-configured* CM-510ST subwoofer produce premium-quality audio. Available in black or white, these new units are perfect for discreet installation in a variety of spaces where reliability is crucial, and the loudspeakers can even be used for some applications outdoors^. These affordable and adaptable new arrivals in the CM Series include a host of features including transformer taps – ideal if you need a professional and adaptable fixed installation solution.
The new speakers can be controlled by Powersoft’s recently released ArmoníaPlus 2.0 software. This powerful tool enables you to assemble systems in simpler, more effective ways as it eliminates the need for an external matrix and reduces the number of cable runs in many applications. Everything can be easily controlled via a mobile app that you can use to adjust the sound in different zones.
Find out more about the new speakers.
Key features of the CM-S54T, CM-S56T and CM-S58T Full-Range Speakers
- Soft Dome Tweeter: The newly developed 1-inch soft dome tweeter is the perfect component to deliver short-throw high-definition high frequencies.
- Newly Developed Vortex Bass Accelerator: Discover warm bass with the newly developed Vortex Bass Accelerator. The bass-reflex port has been constructed with ribs to ensure that air flows without distortion, to maximize low frequencies and eliminate any unwanted vibrations.
- Flexible 8 Ohms Impedance Built-in transformer taps provide flexible impedance options. Whether you’re using 70v/100v line systems or if the situation calls for premium audio quality, you’ll find the CM-S Series versatile and easy to use.
- Wide Dispersion: Deploy fewer boxes with the conical dispersion available throughout the range. The CM-S54T disperses at 120×120°, the CM-S56T disperses at 110×110° and the CM-S58T disperses at 100×100°.
- Dust and Water Resistant: The CM-S54T, CM-S56T and CM-S58T are IP54 rated. The tough plastic enclosure and included protective terminal cover enable you to cover every inch of space with sound – even in some outdoor areas^.
- U Bracket: Rigid notches inside the U bracket make it easy to adjust the direction of the sound. Fix the directivity by hand and, for extra security, fix with an Allen key or screwdriver. If you need an alternative deployment, you can use the 60mm pitched holes on the rear of the speakers to fit them into challenging spaces.
- Original Curved Enclosure Design: The CM-S speakers fit neatly into the design of any room thanks to their unique shape. Because they’re neither square or round, they always look at home – whether they’re mounted on a flat or curved surface.
Key Features of the CM-510ST Subwoofer
- Rich, Punchy Bass with Low Distortion: Using the Kelton* method, the CM-510ST filters out unwanted mid and high-range frequencies and includes our newly developed Vortex Bass Accelerator technology to deliver pure, smooth bass with a quick response.
- Flexible 8 Ohms Impedance: An impedance of 8 ohms gives high and low impedance options. Deploy two subwoofers on one- amp channel, dropping the impedance to 4 ohms, and create a perfect solution for a single-amp installation.
- Compact Cabinet with Floor and Wall Mounting Options: Even though it produces a large, rich bass sound, the technology inside the CM-510ST is packed into a 50-litre box that saves space and fits discreetly into any location. Useful M8 holes make it easy to position the sub wherever you want. Fix it to the floor, wall or ceiling in the location that best suits the installation and sound coverage.
^The CM-S54T, CM-S56T and CM-S58T speakers are IP54 rated. They’re suitable for use in outdoor settings, however they should not be used in areas where they may be subjected to excessive amounts of rain or moisture.
*The Kelton method extracts bass sound from a speaker by acoustically cutting out mid-to-high-range sounds. This is achieved by emitting the sound from a duct in a chassis sealed to the front and back of the unit.
About AlphaTheta Corporation (former company name: Pioneer DJ Corporation)
AlphaTheta Music Americas, Inc. is the subsidiary of AlphaTheta Corporation responsible for sales and marketing in North, Central, and South America. For more than 25 years, the Pioneer DJ brand has been a market leader in the design and production of innovative DJ equipment and software. The company works closely with DJs and clubs to deliver next generation products that inspire and shape the global dance music community and has recently launched a new range of musical instruments for production and live performances. Its portfolio includes brands such as TORAIZ, Pioneer Professional Audio and Pioneer DJ Radio, as well as social platforms KUVO and DJsounds. AlphaTheta Corporation is a privately held company headquartered in Yokohama, Japan, and is led by President and CEO Yoshinori Kataoka.