New Dual-head DVI optical KVM extender, KVMX-100-TR is designed to extend Dual DVI outputs with keyboard, mouse and bi-directional audio. The key feature of KVMX-100-TR is 2:1 KVM switch function which enables user to select to switch and control one PC between two (2) PCs when it has two (2) PCs as a host.
KVMX-100-TR transmits DVI, USB HID, RS232 and bi-directional stereo audio signal up to 1.0km (3280feet) over two (2) duplex LC single-mode fibers or 300m (985feet) over two (2) duplex LC multi-mode fibers.
Designed for high resolution performance, KVMX-100-TR guarantees lossless image quality and no frame dropping. Besides, it delivers perfect graphic data transmission up to WUXGA (1,920x1,200) at 60Hz.
KVMX-100-TR provides Auto-mix EDID programing feature that reads EDID information from both local and remote displays and then determines the lowest resolution of them. It makes the installation of KVMX-100-TR easy and flexible at any variable resolutions.
Optionally, convenient remote console switch for selecting local control or remote control can be included.
- Switches and Controls Two (2) PCs – 2:1 KVM switch function
- Supports two (2) single-link DVI displays up to WUXGA (1,920x1,200) resolution at 60Hz
- Transmits DVI, USB HID, RS232 and audio signal up to 1km (3280feet) over two (2) duplex LC optical fibers
- Operates with both single and multi-mode optical fibers
> Up to 1.0km (3280feet) with two (2) duplex LC single-mode fibers
> Up to 300m (985feet) with two (2) duplex LC multi-mode fibers
- Offers DVI, USB Loop through ports for Local two (2) displays and Keyboard / Mouse
- Supports bi-directional stereo audio
- Lossless Image Quality, with no Frame Dropping
- USB HID ports for keyboard and mouse
- Provides Serial Control Data: RS232C through 9 pin D-sub connector
- Auto-mix EDID feature
- Offers remote console switch (option)
- 19” 1RU mounting rack, mounting bracket (option)
#16FL Kins Tower. 8, Seongnam-daero, 331beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-844 Korea Tel: +82 31 719-8033 | Fax: +82 31 719-8032 | email@example.com