Webinar series kicks off on July 28th and will feature discussions on industry trends and new products and solutions to address them
WHO: Experts from Panasonic’s professional video team
WHAT: Summer Sessions webinars enable video professionals to learn about new products and innovative solutions to help them prepare for today’s production challenges. These informative webinars will cover creating broadcast content in a virtual environment, streaming a live event, shooting unscripted projects on location, and much more to help you increase your production value at different budget levels.
WHEN: The webinar series will run from Tuesday, July 28th through Tuesday, September 22nd with sessions taking place at 1:00 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT. Topics include:
- July 28, 2020: Studio camera systemization for any event, look or budget
- August 11, 2020: Live PTZ and camera streaming solutions
- August 21, 2020: KAIROS IP/IT video processing platform
- September 15, 2020: Smart studio solutions
- September 22, 2020: Professional camera systems for unscripted content
WHERE: Space is limited. Register online here.
Connect with Panasonic Professional Video:
Connect with Panasonic North America: