Pittsburgh, PA – July 10, 2017 – The 12 PowerHouse Alliance distributor members kick off the summer season with events, trainings and new certification for dealers to take nationwide to build up their skills for the upcoming fall season.
Dealers can enhance their connected home knowledge with training from Mountain West Distributors including Lutron, Nest and Sonos in Denver, CO, where they’ll have a chance to win a free Sonos PLAY:1, Google Home or Lutron Caseta starter package.
Dealers can also attend an Integrator Lunch ‘n Learn in Denver with Joe Coe, Hikvision Sales Engineer on July 18.
For improving lighting and shading skills, dealers can take training from member MRI and E.C.D. Member MRI hosts a Lutron BLAST 1 training on July 12 at their new Woburn, MA location, and a two-day Lutron Radio RA2 Level 2 Qualification on July 27 and 28 in Uncasville, CT. Dealers in Houston, TX can also attend a Lutron Vendor Day from member E.C.D. on August 11.
Yamaha trainings are available at many locations this summer, with 2017 Receiver and MusicCast Training on July 26 at either Mountain West’s Denver, CO location or Davis Distribution Systems’ Newell, WV location. CED splits a full day of training between Yamaha HDMI technology and new Samsung products in their three locations across Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota on July 18, 20, and 21 respectively.
E.C.D. brings twelve trainings throughout July and August starting with a Tough Dog Vendor Day on July 24, followed by URC MX HomePro training on July 25, and URC CCP Training on July 26, all in Houston, TX. Dealers can become Clare Controls certified in several of E.C.D.’s Texas locations from August 8 to 10, and attend a Clare Controls Vendor Day in Houston on July 31. More Samsung training in is available from member Autco in their St. Louis, MO or Kansas City, KS locations on August 2 and 3 respectively.
Ui Supplies (formerly Ultimate Integration) is celebrating the company’s 5th Anniversary with its 5th annual Summer BBQ Bash and Tradeshow on August 3. Ui Supplies is inviting dealers to join them at their Clifton, NJ location for a day of new product demos, trainings, networking, food, prizes, and special show-only pricing.
The popular Networking training series from member Volutone is back this August and will be joined by David Grant and Platinum Tools. Volutone is offering fourteen sessions ranging from beginner to advanced level networking training across seven locations in California and Nevada from August 8 to 30.
For the full list of member trainings and events in July and August, please see below or check the PowerHouse Alliance event calendar.
- Samsung Training:Louis, MO – August 2Kansas City, KS – August 3
- Yamaha & Samsung New Product TrainingNorthbrook, IL – July 19New Berlin, WI – July 20Bloomington, MN – July 21
Davis Distribution Systems
- Yamaha Training – Newell, WV – July 26
- Tough Dog Vendor Day – July 24 – Houston, TX
- URC MX HomePro Training – July 25, Houston, TX
- Clare Controls Vendor Day – July 31, Houston TX
- Clare Controls Certification Training:
- Houston, TX– August 8
- Austin, TX – August 9
- Dallas, TX – August 10
- Lutron Vendor Day – August 11 – Houston, TX
Mountain West Distributors
- Connected Home Training with Lutron, Nest and Sonos – Denver, CO – July11
- Hikvision Integrator Lunch-N-Learn – Denver, CO – July 19
- Yamaha 2017 Receiver/MusicCast Training – Denver, CO – July 26
- Lutron BLAST 1 Training – Woburn, MA – July 12
- Lutron Radio RA2, Level 2 Qualification TrainingUncasville, CT – July 27Uncasville, CT – July 28
- Summer BBQ Bash and Tradeshow – Clifton, NJ – August 3
- Networking Training
- Simi Valley, CA – August 8 – 9
- Van Nuys, CA – August 10 – 11
- Cerritos, CA – August 15 – 16
- Irvine, CA – August 17 – 18
- San Diego, CA – August 22 – 23
- Ontario, CA – August 24 – 25
- Las Vegas, NV – August 29 – 30
To learn more about the PowerHouse Alliance or any of its member distributors, please visit www.powerhousealliance.com.
About PowerHouse Alliance
The PowerHouse Alliance is a national consortium of regional wholesale distributors delivering name brand products for custom installers, specialty dealers, large retailers and industry buying groups in the residential and commercial audio/video, home entertainment, security, IT and consumer electronics accessories markets. With combined annual sales in excess of $800 million, PowerHouse Alliance member companies represent 800,000 square feet of warehouse space in convenient locations across the country, stocked with more than 150+ product lines. Creating cost efficiencies for manufacturers and buying power for customers, the Alliance offers a national footprint with the added benefit of local sales, training and support.
Powerhouse Alliance members include: 21st Century, Autco, Audio America, CED, Davis Distribution, ECD, EDI, Mountain West, MRI, Sierra Select, Ultimate Integration, and Volutone.
Caster Communications 401-792-7080
Erin Phillips [email protected]
Laura Shubel [email protected]