Distributor members address the growing smart home category with trainings for smart lighting, shades, and control, as well as events promoting AV and security.
Pittsburgh, PA – February 23, 2017 – Following an active month of trainings in February, PowerHouse Alliance distributor members are making a long list of education sessions available to their dealers for all aspects of the smart home in March. Two distributor members also invite dealers to join them for events showcasing the latest in residential AV and security products.
CED is promoting two “A Feast for the Eyes” events at their Elk Grove Village, IL location on February 28 and at their Bloomington, MN location on March 2. Dealers are invited to join CED from noon until 7 p.m. to experience JVC’s native 4K laser projectors paired with Screen Innovations’ latest innovations in screen technology. JVC and SI representatives will give demonstrations, answer questions and offer a complimentary dinner for attendees on both days. CED will also host a Lutron Caseta Wireless and Sivoia QS Triathlon training at their Northbrook, IL location on March 7.
Mountain West Distributors has a busy month planned with their Annual Home AV and Security Dealer Show on March 21. The open house event will run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., with factory representatives on-site to show off new products and answer questions. Mountain West’s showroom will feature non-stop demonstrations and hands-on displays of all the latest products and technology. Dealers can also take advantage of show specials, enjoy a complementary lunch and enter to win prizes. Other trainings from Mountain West Distributors include RTI training on March 1 in Denver, Co, two Pro Control training sessions on March 2, Luxul and Just Add Power trainings on March 8, and 2GIG Vario and Alarm.com hands-on training on March 29.
Northeast member MRI will host an all-day URC MX HomePro training with lunch in Plainville, CT on March 14 and is offering Lutron residential solutions training combined with a beer tour at Two Roads Brewing Company in Stratford, CT on March 28. ECD is planning a ToughDog Vendor day in Houston, TX on March 27, and further west in N. Highlands, CA, Sierra Select is planning an all-day training with lunch that will cover Sonance, iPort, Luxul and HikVision on March 21.
Volutone celebrates March Madness with an ambitious plan to cover their entire Southern California territory in March with 14 education sessions on all things Lutron. From March 14 through March 17 Volutone will offer full-day trainings at various locations on smart home lighting control, with on-site representatives from Nest and Sonos, and Lutron shade training will be available from March 28 through March 31.
For the full list of member trainings in March, please see below or check the PowerHouse Alliance event calendar.
- A Feast for the Eyes
- Elk Grove Village, IL – February 28
- Bloomington, MN – March 2
- Lutron Caseta Wireless and Sivoia QS Triathlon Training
- Northbrook, IL – March 7
- ToughDog Vendor Day – March 27 – Houston, TX
- RTI Dealer Training – March 1 – Denver, CO
- Pro Control Dealer Training – March 2 (two sessions) – Denver, CO
- Luxul Dealer Training – March 8 – Denver, C0
- Just Add Power Dealer Training – March 8 – Denver, CO
- Annual Home AV and Security Dealer Show – March 21 – Denver, CO
- 2GIG Vario and Alarm.com Dealer Training – March 29 – Denver, CO
- URC MX HomePro Training – March 14 – Plainville, CT
- Lutron Residential Solutions Training – March 28 – Two Roads Brewing Company – Stratford, CT.
Sierra Select Distributors
- Sonance, iPort, Luxul & HikVision Trainings
- Sierra Select, N. Highlands, CA – March 21
- Associate Network Representative, Oakland, CA – March 22
- Lutron Smart Home Lighting Control TrainingSimi Valley, CA – March 14San Diego, CA – March 14Van Nuys, CA – March 15Ontario, CA – March 15Irvine, CA – March 16Cerritos, CA – March 16Las Vegas, NV – March 17
- Lutron Shade TrainingSimi Valley, CA – March 28San Diego, CA – March 28Van Nuys, CA – March 29Ontario, CA – March 29Irvine, CA – March 30Cerritos, CA – March 30Las Vegas, NV – March 31
- NAPCO Webinars
- Luxul Webinars
- Nuvo Webinars
- March 27 through March 30
- Details available here
- March 7 through March 9
- Details available here
- March 6 – 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- March 20 – 1:00 p.m.
- Details available here
To learn more about the PowerHouse Alliance or any of its member distributors, please visit www.powerhousealliance.com.
About PowerHouse Alliance
The PowerHouse Alliance is a national consortium of regional wholesale distributors delivering name brand products for custom installers, specialty dealers, large retailers and industry buying groups in the residential and commercial audio/video, home entertainment, security, IT and consumer electronics accessories markets. With combined annual sales in excess of $800 million, PowerHouse Alliance member companies represent 800,000 square feet of warehouse space in convenient locations across the country, stocked with more than 150+ product lines. Creating cost efficiencies for manufacturers and buying power for customers, the Alliance offers a national footprint with the added benefit of local sales, training and support.
Powerhouse Alliance members include: 21st Century, Autco, Audio America, CED, Davis Distribution, ECD, EDI, Mountain West, MRI, Sierra Select, Ultimate Integration, and Volutone.