With the successful roll-out of the new RCF HDL50-A large format line array at NAMM this past month, RCF is now taking it on the road for all to hear. The next stop on the tour is March 2-3 at the Texas Hall Concerts & Events Center location at the University of Texas in Arlington, Texas.
Featured products at the event will include:
* HDL50-A – Large format three-way active line array comprised of two 12″ low frequency transducers, four 6.5″ midrange drivers and two 3″ high frequency compression drivers
* TTL33-A – RCF Theater and Touring Series three-way active line array comprised of two 8″ low frequency transducers, one 8″ midrange and three 1″ high frequency compression drivers
* TTS56-A & TTS36-A – RCF Theater and Touring Series dual 18″ and dual 21″ active subwoofers
* TTL6-A – New column array featuring two 12″ low frequency, four 6.5″ midrange and one 3″ high frequency compression driver
* NXL24-A – Column array featuring four 6″ transducers with a 2.5″ high fequency compression driver
Other products will include subwoofers, stage monitors, fills, etc. RCF factory personnel will be on hand for any questions and information. Demonstrations will be held at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. on March 2-3.