Montreal, Quebec, September 27, 2022 – Telecine Multimedia, a media company specializing in digital signage content, announces it has been named a finalist in the Public Spaces category of the 2022 Digital Signage Experience Award (DIZZIE) for First Republic Bank – Hudson Yards LED Wall. The awards program is presented by Digital Signage Experience (DSE) and honors visionaries from around the world whose digital signage installations and campaigns challenge existing standards and drive the industry forward.
“We’re excited First Republic’s Hudson Yards project has been selected as a finalist. This began at the height of the pandemic when no stakeholders had the ability to travel to the site. Using an architectural model of the space allowed us to create content at a distance while giving the client the ability to visualize how content will look in the real space. Telecine and FRB are proud to be recognized for this beautiful project,” says Justin Lachovsky, Director of Sales & Marketing for Telecine.
First Republic’s latest flagship personal banking office is in the trendy, upscale Hudson Yards area in the heart of Manhattan. This location has an impressive, street facing, continuous LED display that wraps around three sides of the building and is well over a city block long. The content displays a mix of rate promotions, client testimonials and interstitial artwork, with key weather and time information on the corners of the building, tying all the displays together.
Telecine provided an architectural scale model that had fully functional displays built within. This model was used to develop the content designs and preview them with the client for feedback. All the content was designed and produced using this model. Real time webcams were used for live preview with the client marketing teams and Telecine personnel. Recorded videos of the model were sent to senior management for review and approval.
David Drain, DSE Director of Event Programs said, “The DIZZIE’s were created to recognize companies who are leading the way in harnessing digital signage to reach target audiences and fulfill strategic objectives. We congratulate Telecine on being named a finalist.”
The judges for the DIZZIE Awards were provided by the Digital Signage Federation. They include:
- Mark Bennett, EVP, Client Engagement, Mod Op
- Matteo Berti, Business Development Manager, Global Display Solutions (GDS)
- Geoffrey Bessin, CMO and Chief Evangelist, Intuiface
- Corrie Brannan, Director of Channel, Skykit
- Jonathan Brawn, Principal, Brawn Consulting
- Ryan Cahoy, Chief Revenue Officer, Rise Display
- Carey Callahan, Pro AV Solutions Architect, Eaton – Tripp Lite
- Scott Carter, SVP Sales & Marketing, In-Store Experience
- Len Dudis, CIO, Grupo Vidanta
- Robert Edwards, Media Development Specialist, Lansing Community College
- Peter Erickson, VP of Creative, Screenfeed
- Jordan Feil, Global Director of Marketing, Navori Labs
- Kym Frank, Global CxO, Motionworks
- Stephanie Gutnik, Global Head of DOOH, Yahoo
- Danny Hagan, General Manager – Americas, Signagelive
- Craig Keefner, Manager, Kiosk Manufacturer Association
- Sean Law, Co-Founder, Doohly
- Carrie McKenzie-Bush, Director of Marketing & Communications, Peerless-AV
- John Moss, Director – Experience Design Strategy, Cineplex
- Joe Petrie, Editor in Chief, Airport Business magazine
- Rick Robinson, Chief Strategy Officer, Project X Media
- Sheldon Silverman, Partner, OOH Capital
- Edward Tang, Project Manager, Guest Experience, Space Needle
- Beth Warren, SVP Marketing | Strategy, Creative Realities, Inc.
Winners will be announced on November 18 at DSE 2022 during a special awards ceremony.
Telecine is a 35-year-old media and software company focused on raising the bar of great content for digital signage. Fortune 500 clients from around the world rely on Telecine to solve their communication challenges by leveraging the very best signage content solutions. If the best solution does not yet exist, Telecine develops it. Telecine regularly contributes to the industry by sharing best practices on-line and in live speaking engagements. The goal is to help everyone learn from the mistakes of others. Successful installations benefit the industry and all stakeholders. Telecine has always believed in the huge potential of digital signage as a powerful communication medium. That potential can only be achieved with current, captivating, and relevant information, displayed in the most appropriate, compelling, and painless way possible.
Media Contact: Brandy Alvarado-Miranda
BAM Marketing & PR Agency