September 3, 2008
CEDIA Expo booth #550
VisionArt Galleries Unveils VisionArtA® Audio Solutions by Triad Speakers at CEDIA Expo 2008
Collaboration between VisionArt Galleries and Triad Speakers delivers the most complete fine art canvas concealment system on the market today
– Today VisionArt Galleries announces a new integrated audio/video concealment system to CEDIA Expo attendees: VisionArtA® Audio Solutions by Triad Speakers. VisionArt Audio Solutions by Triad Speakers offers dynamic, high-fidelity sound, and can eliminate the need for additional in-wall speakers—all the while concealing the television behind a retracting, fine art canvas.
“Already unique in the marketplace, VisionArt gives installation professionals the access they need to the best in contemporary fine art or the ability to deliver unobtrusive television in interiors that reproduce any historical look,”? said Dave Froerer, vice president of VisionArt Galleries. “Now, with the ability to choose semi-custom and fully custom audio solutions from Triad integrated into the concealment, this new product is truly the best of the best.”?
VisionArt Galleries recognizes that one of the biggest challenges
facing consumer electronics design professionals specifying entertainment systems is how to incorporate large-format televisions without compromising aesthetics. To that end, VisionArt Audio Solutions by Triad Speakers offers a solution:
• Tailored to any fidelity level or budget by premier speaker-technology partner Triad Speakers, the new VisionArt Galleries’ audio/fine art concealment system delivers a full range of audio visual dynamics to create a variety of positive entertainment experiences.
• Combining to enhance the best entertainment environments, the new system delivers a full range of audio dynamics that far exceed standard in-television audio.
• The resulting VisionArt Audio Solutions system delivers seamlessly concealed audio entertainment, along with the best in contemporary fine art over flat screen television.
• VisionArt systems start at $3,500; the 2.0 channel integrated VisionArt Audio Solution adds $2,600 to the price; the 3.0 channel option adds $3,500 to the price of VisionArt.
“VisionArt Galleries’ concealment experts and Triad Speakers’ sound engineers collaborated to generate the new Audio Solutions product design,”? said Larry Pexton, president of Triad Speakers. “VisionArt fine art concealment systems enhance the best in room décor. Now, with the option of specifying the best in built-in, high-fidelity sound, the resulting system is simply breathtaking.”?
What makes the system unique
is its level of detail and quality, plus its status as a completely turnkey solution:
• The new VisionArt Audio Solutions by Triad Speakers offers a unique, fan-cooling system integrated into a precision-fabricated, pre-construction mounting box.
• The resulting cool-box mounting system houses the flat-panel television, fine art canvas concealment system and audio system, and eliminates the need for standard television back-box mounting systems.
• Speaker wiring is recessed into the speaker housings for easy access and flush mounting. The speakers also serve as a unique television stand, all discreetly hidden by a matte around the television.
• Installing the VisionArt Audio Solutions system on or within a wall is as simple as replacing a window or hanging a picture; since everything is enclosed within one unit, mounting location and power routing should be the only considerations.
The addition of integrated audio
to VisionArt Galleries’ custom, fine art canvas over television systems further enhances the wide variety of décor benefits for homes opting to conceal flat panel televisions with contemporary fine art prints.
• VisionArt is a custom-made, retracting, fine art canvas system crafted exclusively at the company’s studio in Costa Mesa, California.
• VisionArt can be scaled to fit any size, shape or aspect ratio, and offers the ability to conceal television and electronics on or within any wall surface with artist-licensed, limited-edition paintings and photographs in handmade designer frames.
• VisionArt Galleries contracts with today’s most acclaimed contemporary artists and photographers to offer exclusive, limited-edition contemporary fine art.
• VisionArt Galleries continually grows its library of fine art and photography so there is something to fit every taste and décor, from modern abstract to customer-supplied family portraits.
VisionArt Audio Solutions by Triad Speakers
• The VisionArt Audio Solution 2.0 and 3.0 are speaker systems featuring fully engineered, sealed, and braced enclosures and premium crossover and driver components that deliver articulate and extended bass, crystal-clear treble, and good sensitivity and power handling.
• Each channel of the VisionArt Audio Solutions speakers has a 1”? tweeter and a 6.5”? high-performance woofer.
• Power Handling: 100 watts per channel
• Impedance: Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
• Sensitivity: 88 dB/1W/1m
• Frequency Response: 54 Hz – 20 kHz +/- 3db
About VisionArt Galleries
VisionArt Galleries offers the highest quality in audio video fine art concealment systems to interior designers and their customers nationwide. With handcrafted frames and limited edition fine art prints, VisionArtA® is a fully customizable system with the best in hardware design and art services. Pricing is based on the concealment system, fine art, frames, matting and accessories. For more information on VisionArt Audio Solutions, please log on to
, contact customer service at 866-432-4353, or e-mail
About Triad Speakers
Established in 1982 by President Larry Pexton (a founding member of CEDIA), Triad is a steadily growing provider of complete loudspeaker solutions for multi-room residential and home theater system applications. A top choice by CEDIA custom integrators nationwide, the company has made significant advancements in the arena of front-channel speakers, surrounds, subwoofers, distributed audio speakers via enclosed in-wall and in-ceiling and freestanding designs. For more information, please log on to
(714) 556-6025, Ext. 35