SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 5, 2021 – VIVOTEK (TWSE: 3454), the global leading IP surveillance solution provider, is proud to announce the release of a new beta version of the network video recorder (NVR) web user interface (UI). The beta version of VIVOTEK’s new web UI is now available in VIVOTEK’s ND9322P-v2, ND9424P-v2, ND9441, ND9441P, ND9541, and ND9541P NVRs. More features and upgrades will launch in the official release in Q1 2021.
“The new web UI provides a more fluent and intuitive experience for users,” explained David Liu, President of VIVOTEK USA, Inc. “With the aim of creating a user-friendly operation, the new interface adopts a flat and modern design while advancing the ways users interact with VIVOTEK’s NVR.”
Users can experience the trial version by simply upgrading firmware to version 3.3 and further enjoy intuitive features of Liveview, Playback, and Alarm Search.
New highlights of the beta version include:
- Brand new design, providing a more intuitive and smooth overall experience
- User-friendly layout optimization, allowing users to interact and operate with ease
- Web Plug-in Free in Chrome; no more hassles regarding settings and cybersecurity
- Powerful multi-live-view with fisheye dewarp, up to 16 channels
- Support language: English
For more information and to download, follow these hyperlinks:
- Learn more about the beta web UI
- Download the latest firmware
- Download the manual for the New Web UI
- For more information regarding VIVOTEK’s NVR, please refer to: https://www.vivotek.com/products/nvr
For more information about VIVOTEK and its comprehensive product line, please visit www.vivotek.com.
VIVOTEK Inc. (TAIEX: 3454) was founded in Taiwan in 2000. The company markets VIVOTEK solutions worldwide, and has become a leading brand in the global IP surveillance industry. Its comprehensive solutions include network cameras, video servers, network video recorders, PoE solutions, and video management software. Through the growing proliferation of IoT, VIVOTEK aspires to become the Eye in IoT by drawing on its expansive technological capabilities in image and audio. The company has established offices and subsidiaries in the United States (California), Europe (Netherlands), India (Delhi), Middle East (Dubai), Latin America (Mexico), and Japan (Tokyo) in 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 respectively. To create a sound industrial ecosystem, VIVOTEK has expanded strategic alliances with leading international software and hardware partners and works with more than 183 authorized distributors across 116 countries. For more information, please visit www.vivotek.com.
# # #